• if Brazil beats Russia, they finish first and Russia is out plus France gets in.

Assuming France beats Poland, yes this is correct.

• Kobzar-Kurkaev connection is just beautiful

• yea but russia still gotta beat germany today, and if they will manage to win 3:0 set w/l difference would be the same after matchday 13, 35:20 and 33:18

yeah, now it doesn't matter anymore as Germany just took one set from Russia, so France is still ahead for the time being lol

• Piazza scared the hell out of me when he got mad at his team after the Luburic tip the ball. :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Jovovic needs to perfect his set to Peric and Peric needs to adjust to Jovovic's sets.

Kujundzic is now in for Peric and oh my...

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Serbia's chances of making the SF is shut down after Netherlands forced a tiebreak.

Kovac should have made changes early on. Todorovic was already having problems closing the block on his side which gave problems to Podrascanin sealing the wall. He should've also told Ivovic to serve floats after it became apparent he's uncomfortable with hitting his jump spin serves.

#FreeBritney

• Monster game from Luburic.

#FreeBritney

• Serbia's chances of making the SF is shut down after Netherlands forced a tiebreak

I think winning was more important here, as Russia and France still has to beat Brazil and Poland and Serbia only has Canada left.. I think Serbia could well nab that 4th SF spot. Dang Netherlands I counted on you lol

• Serbia chances were already slim after the unexpected 3-0 loss against Argentina.

• Kaczmarek, Łomacz, Bednorz , Śliwka , Nowakowski, Wojtaszek

polish lineup for Iran, which means not good news for France tomorrow because Poland’s gonna send first team against them

Iran could pull an upset if they just focus on playing, instead of provoking and provoking.

• Serbia chances were already slim after the unexpected 3-0 loss against Argentina.

But if Russia and France lose tomorrow's matches, Serbia should be in no?

• Kubiak not playing against Iran. I wonder why.

• But if Russia and France lose tomorrow's matches, Serbia should be in no?

Well, if both, Russia and France, lose today and tomorrow and Serbia doesnt win their last match, Serbia is in. But it is very unlikely.

First of all, Serbia MUST win their last match against Canada, which isnt an easy rival. Then, wait for a Russia and France defeat tomorrow.

• Slovenia x Japan should be interesting especially if Nishida-Ishikawa duo plays. When was the last time these two teams met? Hoping for a exciting match