Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• Jordan I hope you enjoy at bench :wavy:

• Congrats Vakifbank:cup: Great teamplay by them! Most impressed with Haak and Aykac today. Haak is nothing less than both Egonu and Boskovic! She is on equal level with them:box: Also Aykac played really well today, especially in defense. Hope she can keep up this level all season long:)

• Also sad to see Derya just there in the bench (Tugba too besides serve sub as an important Olympian for tr) :aww:Something needs to change in TVF but it won't.

• I thought the problem all this time was Motta? lmao

Motta won supercup in this last coupple of seasons at least lol :white::white:

seems like ECZ has not a plan of building a great team. Sign Heirman, Maja and The America OH besides have Thompson. They should have renewed with Ogbogu.

Tijana / Local setter

Ogbogu / Local MB

An all around OH to play alongside with Hande/Saliha

Singe

Plus a bavk up setter as Maja its ok. She has great connection with Boskovic and didnt need a lot of playing time with her.

• Buse/Boskovic

SWP/Hande

Ogbogu/local MB

Singe

If ECZ hired Buse and Saliha this would be ok. So they should try to hire another MB to share time with Ogbogu and play cev cup.

• And Dehrican

And SWP

And Boskovic in Fener, just because of balance between "Big3" and more (fan wise) enjoyable league.

Ecz

Maja/Buse - Thompson

SWP - Hande

Merve/Heyrman - Beyza

Simge

- Buse as long term investment for Eczacibasi tbh

- no #freeJT

- more suitable team for super fast system which they want to implement

- SWP better player than Adams and still American ;)

- Elif on loan instead of Lila

- Yasemin ACL as big lost TBH, ofc for her but also for Eczacibasi this season wise but also long term

Fener

Naz/Lila - Boskovic

Fedorovsteva/Ana Christina - Meliha

Popovic/Eda

Gizem

- obviously Boskovic as improvment vs Lazareva

- no need for experiment like Meliha as receiving opp to make a space for both Ana Christina and Arina

- with Boskovic Fener will be better team and better place for both Arina and Ana Christina and their development with less pressure

I KNOW it is so random comment and impossible, but this is my wishes mixed with expectations and observed weaknesses (just in reverse).

• Also sad to see Derya just there in the bench (Tugba too besides serve sub as an important Olympian for tr) :aww:Something needs to change in TVF but it won't.

If Derya doesn't get enough court time this year, I'm almost sure she will leave. She will turn 22 and be free to leave at the end of the year. However, Tuğba is already free to leave as she's 23, but she chooses to stay herself. Therefore, there should be changes not only in TVF but also in the mindset of some turkish players.