Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• People really think everything is just about talent, these talents still have to find opportunities, be scouted, work hard and esp. in the correct environment etc. And let's be honest, that also is part of what makes them and those oppurtunities are nowhere near the same level in BiH as Serbia/Turkey/Italy etc. It's like saying imagine these players if they weren't themselves and had the lives they had lmao. Yea a thing to question there though would be if they would even be at the level they are, sadly it's unlikely. Having mentioned Nigerian players, imagine the amount of people with the potential of some Nigerian ethnic players in today's Nigeria that will never get those oppurtunities like for example Egonu had.

Anyway these comments are so idiotic. It's clearly just mean't to diminish the successes of Serbian and Turkish NTs based on ethnicity of players. Which is just super problematic if you ask me and why people lash back at you to remind you about other NTs. I mean it's 2021, literally no country is ethnically pure and it will be even less so with years and not to mention these players can be Serbian/Turkish etc. ethnic and from BiH, you being Croatian, which is one of the biggest ethnic minorities in BiH should know that more than anyone else :what: not that ethnicity matters anyway, so what if a Bosnian played for Serbia or Turkey or wherever, it is literally 2021 lmao people can represent and feel at home wherever they want to, it's the age of globalization sis get on with it.

Not to mention this person went as far as to say players that are like 25% Bosnian; ''Imagine if they played for Bosnia'' :rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll: gurl. They literally have no connection with that country besides some grandparent being from there. Shouldn't we just all go and represent Africa then anyway, it's the common root of every single one of us. (Honestly not a bad idea)

And the fact this argument started over a comment on Elif Uzun :rolll: Don't get me wrong, I agree that she had potential once but she wouldn't even be picked in the current BiH line-up if she tried let alone being an important player elsewhere.

• I change my mind actually, i love this ignorant bullshit, even upgrade it. Just remembered that Eda's father is from Rožaje (SRB) (i think that he is just born there for whatever reason and i'm not even 100% sure if that info are true one), i love Eda so i count her as Serbian.

I'm leaving, I won't do that anymore, I swear

• Mert Group should have closed that set when they the chance :(

Tugba staring across the net for no reason is getting on my nerves. I’ll be a hater any minute now if she won’t quit it.

Lol I was thinking the same. I'm afraid I am a hater already

There is literally no reason to be this petty at this stage in the competition. Who does she think she is? Best OH in the world?

• OMG THE HYPE FOR MERYEM BOZ! I can't believe Vakıfbank plays with such crowd in the away court. I believe the main reason is NT players, especially Meryem Boz. Who would have guessed that 5 years ago :white::white::white:

Its a disadvantage for host teams. Yesterday Fenerbahçe played in Ankara but it was like they were the host team.