Brazil - Women's Superliga 2021/2022

• At least Minas will play the South American Championship :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Bauru hás been playing good. I cant believe. Dani Luns is Also playinggood

• Bauru should have hired a betterOH instead have Adenizia and Mara on bench.

• Macris is having one of those nights but I do agree that the reception line is awful

• Mayhara could've had an awesome career. She has always been great since many years ago. It's sad that she made bad career choices and had a few injuries in the past years.

• I know Drussyla is a controversial player, but I was really glad she managed to win this competition. She's still far from her best level, but she already shows improvement, especially in the back court, comparing to the beginning of the season. It's good to see also how she feels more relaxed... I'm happy for her.

• We're finally seeing what SESI is capable of.. if they can keep up their game, the rest of Superliga will be quite interesting.. too bad Rubinho will drop Mayhara for Adenizia as soon as he can

• SESI just won against Barueri, 3x0. They are on fire, everybody knows that, but Barueri's attitude was a really bit odd today... They were ignoring instructions, laughing when Ze was yelling at them... Really weird...

• Barueri had chances in the two last sets and simply died out of nowhere. I saw Jacke laughing during the time out after Zé complained about the previous point. I thought Zé was also laughing but I now realize something weird must've had been going on.

• SUPERLIGA - ROUND 15

VALINHOS 3-2 PINHEIROS (highlights)

26-28, 21-25, 25-20, 25-13, 15-10 (stats)

MVP: Ana Medina (Valinhos)

MINAS 3-2 SESC (highlights)

26-28, 25-21, 18-25, 25-15, 15-11 (stats)

MVP: Carol Gattaz (Minas)

MARINGÁ 1-3 FLUMINENSE (highlights)

23-25, 25-23, 9-25, 22-25 (stats)

MVP: Francine (Fluminense)

BRASÍLIA 0-3 PRAIA (highlights)

17-25, 26-28, 20-25 (stats)

MVP: Ariane (Praia)

SESI 3-0 BARUERI (highlights)

25-17, 25-22, 25-20 (stats)

MVP: Mayany (SESI)

OSASCO - CURITIBA (POSTPONED)

1: PRAIA (14-1) 41pts

2: MINAS (11-2) 32pts

3: SESI (10-4) 29pts

4: OSASCO (10-2) 27pts

5: BARUERI (8-6) 24pts

6: FLUMINENSE (8-6) 23pts

7: SESC (7-7) 23pts

8: PINHEIROS (6-8) 19pts

9: BRASÍLIA (4-11) 13pts

10: MARINGÁ (3-12) 11pts

11: CURITIBA (2-12) 6pts

12: VALINHOS (1-13) 4pts

• SESI just won against Barueri, 3x0. They are on fire, everybody knows that, but Barueri's attitude was a really bit odd today... They were ignoring instructions, laughing when Ze was yelling at them... Really weird...

Barueri had chances in the two last sets and simply died out of nowhere. I saw Jacke laughing during the time out after Zé complained about the previous point. I thought Zé was also laughing but I now realize something weird must've had been going on.

Indeed, it's weird about the laughing thing.

And unfortunate that Barueri isn't able to reach some stability. They gave us a lot of hope when they beat Praia, but that boost of energy kinda went nowhere.

Right now Bauru seems to have found a sweet spot, having 3 great matches in a row, but I'm almost afraid of saying that out loud and then jinxing them, cause you never know.

I have to say that in the beginning of the season I wasn't too impressed with Nia Reed, despite her scoring a lot, but now I definitely am. It seems to me her physical level improved, like she's jumping higher and hitting stronger. Hopefully Bauru can keep this track, cause it'd be nice for a change.

And tomorrow we'll have another Praia x Minas. I wonder who will be able to play. Minas beating SESC ain't much of a parameter these days, but if Praia can't have Brayelin, Carol and Kasiely (all missed their last match), then Minas has a shot. It'll depend a lot on which version of Chaosttino will present.

• Minas had to go to a tiebreak to beat SESC, that's embarrassing... Minas is so predictable that even without their main guns, I can't see Praia losing to them, there's simply no chance.. this is not even a jinx attempt, it's just being reasonable

• Minas had to go to a tiebreak to beat SESC, that's embarrassing... Minas is so predictable that even without their main guns, I can't see Praia losing to them, there's simply no chance.. this is not even a jinx attempt, it's just being reasonable

it's an attempt to summon GOATtino :lol:;(;(;(;(