Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2021-2022

• From the Kobe Newspaper interview from sometime in 2021 (says the 5th anniversary of the team, which was established in March 2016).

Sales for Himeji in 2020 (so I don't know if that would be the financial year ending in March 2020) were 520 million yen or $4.87 million at (106.76 yen to $1).

https://www.kobe-np.co.jp/info/leaders/c030.shtml

Who is this guy Mr. Akira Hashimoto? He's not on their home page as President. And what are "Sales"? Is that Rina dolls and tickets?

• Although technically tomorrow, Tonight's the Night @2:15am :white:

FRI 15 Oct 2021

18:15 Toray v Himeji -- Ukaruchan Arena Otsu City Shiga -- Live: Makoto Kitamoto, Commentary: Yuko Sano

SAT 16 Oct 2021

12:00 Toyota v JT -- Wing Arena Kariya City Aichi -- Live: Kenichi Oride, Commentary: Motoko Obayashi

13:00 NEC v Kurobe -- Todoroki Arena Kawasaki City Kanagawa -- on-site sound

13:00 Denso v PFU -- Nishio City Gymnasium Nishio City Aichi -- Live: Yu Kato, Commentary: Ken Maeda

13:00 SAGA v Hitachi -- Saga Sunrise Park Gymnasium Saga City Saga -- Live: Atsushi Kawai, Commentary : Hiroko Tsukumo

14:00 Okayama v Saitama -- Kasaoka Gymnasium Kasaoka City Okayama -- on-site sound

17:30 Toray v Himeji -- Ukaruchan Arena Otsu City Shiga -- Live: Mitsuhiro Adachi, Commentary: Akemi Sugiyama

SUN 17 Oct 2021

12:00 Toyota v JT -- Wing Arena Kariya City Aichi -- Live: Yuji Oda, Commentary: Motoko Obayashi

13:00 NEC v Kurobe -- Todoroki Arena Kawasaki City Kanagawa -- on-site sound

13:00 Denso v PFU -- Nishio City Gymnasium Nishio City Aichi -- Live: Yu Kato, Commentary: Ken Maeda

13:00 SAGA v Hitachi -- Saga Sunrise Park Gymnasium Saga City Saga -- Live: Atsushi Kawai, Commentary: Toshiaki Yoshida

14:00 Okayama v Saitama -- Kasaoka Gymnasium Kasaoka City Okayama -- on-site sound

NEC and Okayama games are without commentary :what: At least both those venues should have enough frenzied spectators to drown out the annoying one drum drummer , even if screaming and shouting are prohibited

• Who is this guy Mr. Akira Hashimoto? He's not on their home page as President. And what are "Sales"? Is that Rina dolls and tickets?

Sales in this case would be probably a combination of tickets, merchandise, food, etc. I have no idea what everything entails as the teams are not publicly traded and hence the data is usually kept under wraps, except for the league which will compile it all into an annual report, without separation for each team.

• hmm ... I just got into VTV without a VPN 8)

• tell us your ways

:lol:

Maybe it's a gift to me as a premium member who's never had anything but nice things to say about the service?

• :lol::lol::lol:

are you still using vleague.tv or a different website?

same site. I logged in to make sure everything was working, started watching something from the archive and turned the vpn off ... because you can ... quit and went back later without vpn and got in. It's a mystery. I assume it's not working that way for you?

• same site. I logged in to make sure everything was working, started watching something from the archive and turned the vpn off ... because you can ... quit and went back later without vpn and got in. It's a mystery. I assume it's not working that way for you?

i didn't even know it worked with a vpn lol

is it free (with VPN)?

• sitenoise do you think replays will end up on youtube or online somewhere?

I dont want to pay for matches that I can't watch live bc of the timezones :lol:

I don't think there's any chance replays will show up in the wild. But, as mentioned, I bet there are private groups out there . Or you could upgrade to a better timezone :)

• sitenoise do you think replays will end up on youtube or online somewhere?

I dont want to pay for matches that I can't watch live bc of the timezones :lol:

On bilibili you can find some replays from the past seasons. On youtube there was someone uploading matches with ASEAN players in them. I’m expecting the same for this season 🤞🏻

• I don't stan Victorina but hopefully they're a lot more motivated now that Manabe is back as NT HC and they got Plak destruction on their side

also, praying Toyota doesn't fully flop this season I still don't trust that young new setter but they're all new I don't even know any of them anymore

• Nao Horigome is not in uniform. I demand an explanation :cursing:

Starting #Plakpower :super: