Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2021-2022

• So much for the historic night :(

Toyota could still get a point tho. Still hope for something :rose:

• SARINA KOGA :rose: I'll support any team with Sarina in it.

Sarina and NEC are the reason I am here

• The V2 stream is great looking

Toyota didn't get a point ;(

If Okayama blows their 30 point lead ... I give up

• Arisa Sato is so beautiful :heart:

• 2021.11.13 Results

Home [-] Away
    Set 1 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4 Set 5 Stats Highlights

Himeji 1–3 JT

20-25

25-17

28-30

25-27

98–99

YT

SAGA 3–0 Kurobe

25-19

25-18

25-15

75–52

YT

PFU 1–3 Toray

25-23

18-25

21-25

20-25

84–98

YT

Hitachi 3–1Toyota

27-25

25-18

14-25

25-22

91–90

YT

NEC 3–1 Okayama

25-17

27-29

25-20

25-19

102–85

YT

Fans of the winners tonight probably felt it was inevitable all along :)

• I'm not sure why Saga is doing so well... Ohtake is pretty good. Shirasawa is their Shinnabe now

tbh im a little surprised they paired sakae with shirasawa. her toss is on the low side. they should pair her up with mandai since nagaoka only trusts setter inoue.

imamura and arisa inoue have improved their reception. i feel like those 2 try to outpower each other in a good way, hirayama and hamamatsu also have the same vibe, both capable of strong hits.

kurobe is not communicating with each other at all. you don't really see any of them connecting on the court. for a sec i thought kanasugi transferred to kurobe but i remembered she's in victorina.

• tbh im a little surprised they paired sakae with shirasawa. her toss is on the low side. they should pair her up with mandai since nagaoka only trusts setter inoue.

imamura and arisa inoue have improved their reception. i feel like those 2 try to outpower each other in a good way, hirayama and hamamatsu also have the same vibe, both capable of strong hits.

kurobe is not communicating with each other at all. you don't really see any of them connecting on the court. for a sec i thought kanasugi transferred to kurobe but i remembered she's in victorina.

Sakae might be Hisamitsu's worst veteran setter lol. The other girl who retired with Zayasu and Iwasaka used to be better than Sakae but still inferior to Chizuru Kotoh. I know her and Miyu are bffs since they went to HS together but it's funny how Miyu doesn't like to be paired with her and links up with Inoue instead. People weren't happy with that choice last season. Inoue got a lot of flack

• Sakae might be Hisamitsu's worst veteran setter lol. The other girl who retired with Zayasu and Iwasaka used to be better than Sakae but still inferior to Chizuru Kotoh. I know her and Miyu are bffs since they went to HS together but it's funny how Miyu doesn't like to be paired with her and links up with Inoue instead. People weren't happy with that choice last season. Inoue got a lot of flack

kojima was it? yeah maybe. i don't remember her style very well.

one of their inoues should use their first name instead. so many inoues in division 1.

• tbh im a little surprised they paired sakae with shirasawa. her toss is on the low side. they should pair her up with mandai since nagaoka only trusts setter inoue.

I haven't seen Mandai in action so I can't vouch but Shirasawa is very short for a spiker. She looks shorter than Takaso. I think Sakae's low tosses work just fine for her. They should stick together for awhile.

• Some good HS SemiFinal and Final matches going on at Sportsbull tonight

• Only four [Apology] News Items so far this year from VTV for stream fails :drink: Sadly, the camera cuts out every minute or two on both V2 matches thus far but that doesn't warrant an apology. It's V2 :!: Except for the recurring moments of black screen the V2 streams are good -- well lit, proper frame rate, and no major artifacts going on. Great zooms. You can really get a feel for the player personalities

• Is Shion starting ? :woohoo::woohoo:

• I like Shirasawa a lot, but for the 164cm and under crowd I'm on team Murooka

• I think we deserve an [Apology] News item for this Himeji Stream :wall: