Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2021-2022

• something's wrong with vtv my JT VIC stream died im going to sleep:cursing:

It comes and goes :mad:

[Apology] November 14th (Sun) V1 Men's Inazawa Tournament (WD Nagoya vs Toray), V1 Women's Himeji Tournament (Himeji vs JT) Video Trouble

That counts as two

• Good time for Himeji to try a comeback from down 0–2 :win:

• I think I jinxed PFU in the reception department

I still stand by them however :rose:

• Last night everyone but Sasaki was killing pretty well. Tonight she's the only one with game. Everyone else besides Tanaka (who's at only 30%) is hitting under 20% :white:

• 2021.11.14 Results

Home [-] Away
    Set 1 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4 Set 5 Stats Highlights

Hitachi 3–0 Toyota

25-18

30-28

25-20

80–66

YT

Himeji 0–3 JT

17-25

13-25

26-28

56–78

YT

SAGA 3–0 Kurobe

28-26

25-18

25-19

78–63

YT

PFU 0–3 Toray

22-25

22-25

21-25

65–75

YT

• Another heartbreaking final set for Himeji. They just can't close the sets. Is this Plak's lowest point output also? They performed better yesterday. For JT, as much as I enjoy watching Nishikawa more, Tanaka is still more reliable.

JT put in Tanaka yesterday when they thought they were losing and started her tonight. Respect :) That's the way it goes with rookies and veterans

Plak and the setter looked tired. Watanabe and Miyaji were way off. Saki was sub par. Not much you can do when all that happens at once ... when a good team beats you down

And it was a broken stream :cursing:

• Hachiojijissen has put an end to Seitoku scariness. This is only the Qualifying Round (All Japan High School Championship Final Round is the first week of January 2022).

The Tokyo Girls:

1. Hachiojijissen
    2. Kyoei Gakuen
    3. Shimokitazawa Seitoku
    4. Bunkyo Gakuin University HS
  • Seitoku still makes it to Haruko as the #3 team

Yeah, I just thought they were looking a little unbeatable. I didn't watch it yet, maybe they didn't field top staff. I also don't follow Hachiojijissen much because of their baggy green uniforms

• Where's Foluke :/

i think there is link a little earlier about her being in “poor condition”

• poor foluke.

did you watch Kurobe? Lutz's stats look awful

poor Kurobe