Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2021-2022

• He then tweeted that it’s still a rumour and he doesn’t know if it’s true

+

The information I tweet is information that I can get even if I live on a self-sufficient island on an uninhabited island where I can use the Internet.

Since I am in my current position, I cannot tweet the information that I can get or the information that I got from myself. I want to w

So I have information that hasn't been released to the world yet, but I just haven't released it

Let's wait for the official announcement”

• Posting the ggl-translated version of the tweet in case you can't see it: "Ishikawa's transfer was posted a week ago, but I didn't dare mention it because it wasn't credible and wasn't on the list. It's unlikely."

Sorry for the spam, I'm freaking out :sos:

• Damn. I’m on my phone and can’t see no tweets. Wtf are you talking about :cheesy:

• Well. Tweetfarts. I’ll believe it when I see it but if it happens I’ll give y’all the biggest “I told you so” you’ve ever seen :whistle:

• oh wait LOL ... is this person's source wikipedia ? :rolll:

• Well. Tweetfarts. I’ll believe it when I see it but if it happens I’ll give y’all the biggest “I told you so” you’ve ever seen :whistle:

Why??? it doesn't make sense for her to transfer there. The only player I remember playing in Thailand was Okumura

• Is the Thai league a good league? 👀 With “good” I mean “better than Vleague?”

no,obviously no,if i'm not wrong thai league has only 6 teams i don't remember well and some of best players are abroad or retired and also it starts late like in april and just last like 1 month

• Why??? it doesn't make sense for her to transfer there. The only player I remember playing in Thailand was Okumura

Mai went there because she had a friend there, and I believe 18/19 was before (or right when) the transfer restrictions were relaxed(?) so if she wanted out of JT she had to play somewhere else for a year. I'm not saying that's what happened ... but maybe played a part

This isn't going to happen with mayu. Wikipedia and volleybox are notorious for things Thai related. It's kind of fun, and comical.

• Toray's not giving Mayu away for free. She has value and going to Thailand makes no sense unless they are getting a truckload of money. Mayu would also need to be paid more to do this as well. It makes no sense.

• Oops , I meant Mana Ishikawa :rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll:

• The Inter-High matches are live and running , no VPN needed but I don't think it's worth the hassle. It's basically Grandpa with his Kodak Movie Camera coverage and no real schedule at this point. There are just 7 live streams to choose from and no telling who's in the stream. (maybe you could figure it out by studying the combination tables for a few hours but , LOL on that. And even if that ... it just looks like a bunch of tiny upright bipedal creatures with the same little boy haircut running around :aww:

Gramps will occasionally focus his camera on a piece of paper in front of him where he has scribbled the contestants of the match in front of you:

:rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll:

They're playing about 1000 matches this first day or two so maybe that's why it's out of control. Maybe they will be divided up and labeled when they hit VOD. Maybe when it gets to QFs or so it will be understandable. I know you all were rushing to see this ... but I would stay away for a couple days :)

• I wanted to rewatch some matches but the replay isn't available :down:

yeah, it's hard to tell if it's going to be a complete fail or if it is just a matter of time:

Volleyball Monthly has an article on a few players to watch. Shimokitazawa has a 184cm youngster who's gotten some buzz last couple years, Airi Furukawa. And Furukawa has a 195cm player, Arondora Tapia(?) from DOM. I haven't added her to volleybox yet.