Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2021-2022

• at least they're not Queenseis

:lol:;(

not sure what you mean by that ... but, yes they are :rolll:

• It's a shame Akari Shirasawa is only 164cm. She's a smart player, and when she runs up for a whack it looks like she wants to do damage

• you can't help but feel really bad for toyota. they have kelsey yabuta and that highschool star they could have worked with that. i never liked aya watanabe but they probably shouldn't have let her go. they need better coaching staff. not those 2 flops from nakada's nt coaching staff.

• you can't help but feel really bad for toyota. they have kelsey yabuta and that highschool star they could have worked with that. i never liked aya watanabe but they probably shouldn't have let her go. they need better coaching staff. not those 2 flops from nakada's nt coaching staff.

Who is "that highschool star"? their setter is still terrible

• toyota's #5 i don't know her name

Natsuki Suda

• What... is it the Soda girl? I don't think she was a highschool bigshot :/

She was a champion and did very well for her team, but it's unlikely a HS MB at 177cm is going to be a big deal her first year in the Big Pants

I thought gkv might have been suggesting #1 Hinata Shigihara, who was the HS big hope last year, or #16 Aimi Okawa this year. Okawa hasn't played yet this year, probably some injury. She played over the summer though. I'm not impressed but she seems to come with rep

• She was a champion and did very well for her team, but it's unlikely a HS MB at 177cm is going to be a big deal her first year in the Big Pants

I thought gkv might have been suggesting #1 Hinata Shigihara, who was the HS big hope last year, or #16 Aimi Okawa this year. Okawa hasn't played yet this year, probably some injury. She played over the summer though. I'm not impressed but she seems to come with rep

Did Toyota do okay during the Summer league? or was it just as bad

• Did Toyota do okay during the Summer league? or was it just as bad

worse :rolll:

• She was a champion and did very well for her team, but it's unlikely a HS MB at 177cm is going to be a big deal her first year in the Big Pants

i am not familiar with most of them now only yabuta. i remember nozomi kanemoto and the other girl who sort of looked like her and was also very thin along with watanabe. i think that other girl also had some time in the nt wide roster but never got very far. i remembered suda because v league featured her and it says she's an hs star

• i dont even really know queenseis and I knew that wouldnt happen :lol::lol::lol::lol:

kelsey isnt that type of player anyways

When they were making the announcements of foreign players there was this analyst who mistook Karla Klaric as Jordan Larson IM CRYN people were freaking tf out. It's that same analyst that posted the fake news about Mayu Ishikawa playing in Thailand y'all remember that wargirls  sean1  sitenoise

• When they were making the announcements of foreign players there was this analyst who mistook Karla Klaric as Jordan Larson IM CRYN people were freaking tf out. It's that same analyst that posted the fake news about Mayu Ishikawa playing in Thailand y'all remember that wargirls  sean1  sitenoise

Wakky... Kurobe's new analyst. What a dumbass he shared a photo of Klaric in her casual clothes and said Jordan Larson will play in V2

• It's a tough coaching job for Toyota. Two brand new foreigners, a bunch of high school kids, a setter and libero of questionable ability ... and queen Yabuta :rose:

It's why I think Yukiho Hara is their biggest miss. She's a big girl with experience. Even if she returns it will be after many months in rehab , probably an ACL

They might land someone helpful in the next month or two as the HS and Uni players start signing up. I hope they prioritize Uni girls