Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2021-2022

• Kawamoto's substitutions are inexplicable but whatever. I think we're heading for a Tie Break. Jinx be damned

• SAGA's thread broke :( Too bad. I enjoyed watching this squad. Little body/Big head played well and Yoshitake is going to be a force, I think. Probably at OP rather than MB. But SAGA likes receiving OPs. That might keep her and Shion outta that game unless they change

PFU :box: Okayama Tie Break

• yes.

And this will be an absolute first for a school to make the SFs, yes?

• I wish there were stats for this tournament

• Kyoko Aoyagi is probably the best player in this tournament :rose:

Watch out NEC

[Edit] and I bet dollars to donuts that Marcos has never given her shit about anything, and is, in fact, afraid to :teach:

• This is worst case scenario for Tsukuba

Win the 1st set handily

Control the 2nd set but give it away at the end

Get crushed in the 3rd

Tokai is better at getting better as the match goes on :white:

• Bye bye Tsukuba :wavy::gone:

• Nice that both NEC setters have figured out Moeka Kinoe. She commits to a jump and swing early and doesn't look back. If the ball is where she expects it to be she puts it down very quickly. Full RBI

• Tokai / Toray / PFU / NEC or Saitama

• 2022.05.03 – Black Eagle Flag Quarterfinals

Home [-] Away
    Set 1 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4 Set 5 TotalReplay

Toray 3–1 SAGA

25–22

25–15

21–25

25–19

96–81

vod

Okayama 2–3 PFU

20–25

26–24

21–25

25–19

9–15

101–108

vod

Tsukuba 1–3 Tokai

25–21

23–25

19–25

19–25

86–96

vod

NEC 3–2 Saitama

25–21

28–30

23–25

26–24

15–10

117–110

vod

The first two sets of Tokai / Tsukuba were rally heaven :heart: Then things got serious. Tokai's more serious

Victim of the BCS Ayumi Yoshida has been a highlight of this tournament

SFs tomorrow

11:00 Toray v Tokai

14:00 NEC v PFU

That's perfect

• This Yahsnooze article sounds like Yuki Ishii is getting her second wind ...

"Fans and my family are also supporting "I am active". I want to continue doing it at Hisamitsu Springs as long as my body and feelings continue. It's a special place that I can call a "big family". I want to live a volleyball life with my favorite "Springs Family" including players and staff. I want to cherish every day, every year, so that no matter when I quit, I will not have any regrets. Even if I retire, I may not be able to leave the valley (laughs)."

• Tokai was up 3,4,5 points the whole first set and then lost it 24–26

• Tokai's a good team but they aren't very exciting. None of them are quick and they all have that NT style, controlled wussy whack attack

They lost the first two sets by two points and then the third by five. Not bad

• Can anyone link me to videos of Alexandra? Tapia. From sites not geoblocked in Europe please. I don't want to use a vpn because the wifi where I am is not that fast. It doesn't have to be a full video, clips or highlights will do.

• Can anyone link me to videos of Alexandra? Tapia. From sites not geoblocked in Europe please. I don't want to use a vpn because the wifi where I am is not that fast. It doesn't have to be a full video, clips or highlights will do.

It's Alondra.

You can check this channel for more highlights of Furukawa HS during Haruko volley. The Fukazawa twins are also covered if you're interested.

https://www.youtube.com/user/chikamomonao/videos