USA Women's NT 2022

• i wonder if Kennedy Eschenberg can get into the USA gym. She was a good M2 in the NCAA and looks like she's doing well at Erfurt.

USA lost all of their middle depth in like the past two years.

You only need 4 players to have depth. Plus look at the starting lineup

Washington

Chiaka

Rettke

If Foluke is still playing you're depth is pretty good.

Hannah Tapp just back there too.

• SWP interview (come back to europe pls)

https://www.volleynews.it/sara…le-olimpiadi-con-gli-usa/

I forgot where I saw it, It's one of those local prefecture channels that interviewed NEC along with their dumpling mascot. She said she would like to play in Italy. Also she was asked about Yanagida's parents apparently asking for her autograph during one of their home games. I doubt she even knows him but it was pretty sweet.

• she says in here that she's done with the national team.

there's also a bit that may get Sidney 's hopes up

Luckily she didn’t completely shut the door of her club career yet. Obviously she sounded she’s more willing to be closer to her husband & family & start the coaching career in her response, but hopefully something nice will happen and she may change her mind to play for one or two more seasons.

Btw, it’s nice for Cev to have these interviews made and have them uploaded to the YouTube, but please change a more professional interviewer. This lady didn’t make any follow up question to Larson’s answers. There were a few points Larson mentioned deserving more in depth discussion with her. When she answered the question about volleyball IQ, she said she didn’t have the best physical capabilities some other players do, so her understanding of the game & the strategy helped. Also she mentioned being aware of little things like momentum shift in a match are important. These are great answers and any professional journalists would follow up to ask like how did she improve her understanding to the match flow to make her such a good reader to the game, or at which point of her career she thinks she made a big step on this aspect. But that lady just jumped directly to another question:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Her last interview with Michieletto was also a disaster :down::down:

• Btw, it’s nice for Cev to have these interviews made and have them uploaded to the YouTube, but please change a more professional interviewer. This lady didn’t make any follow up question to Larson’s answers. There were a few points Larson mentioned deserving more in depth discussion with her. When she answered the question about volleyball IQ, she said she didn’t have the best physical capabilities some other players do, so her understanding of the game & the strategy helped. Also she mentioned being aware of little things like momentum shift in a match are important. These are great answers and any professional journalists would follow up to ask like how did she improve her understanding to the match flow to make her such a good reader to the game, or at which point of her career she thinks she made a big step on this aspect. But that lady just jumped directly to another question:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Her last interview with Michieletto was also a disaster :down::down:

Victoria also used to be on this board.

Glad we get to knock down the people who are trying to help promote the sport.

She's been working with CEV for four years.

• Victoria also used to be on this board.

Glad we get to knock down the people who are trying to help promote the sport.

She's been working with CEV for four years.

So viewers can’t voice any criticism after watching those subpar interviews? She might be good at promoting the sport in other ways, but interviewing some of the biggest stars of the sport better leaving to more professional & experienced journalist, who can do much better interviews and really help promote the sport (and at least have her/his own camera set properly not to have blur images & poor sound quality when doing online interviews)

can CEV hire me lol

I’m pretty sure you can do better lol

• can CEV hire me lol

I'm telling you start a vb twitter and get yourself an audience. That guy from vbw started a website before getting the vbw gig. Apparently someone that used to post here just interviewed Larson for cev. You can be THAT. Or....just jump on volleyball source podcast. They need help, when it comes to womens side they're practically clueless.

• I'm telling you start a vb twitter and get yourself an audience. That guy from vbw started a website before getting the vbw gig. Apparently someone that used to post here just interviewed Larson for cev. You can be THAT. Or....just jump on volleyball source podcast. They need help, when it comes to womens side they're practically clueless.

i could.... but its too much effort with almost 0 payoff.

• Here is the 2022 Collegiate National Team...

I thought they were going to play the World University games but guess not.

2022 U.S. Women's Collegiate National Team

Anota Adekunle (MB, Rice University)
    Erin Anderson (OH, BYU)

Merritt Beason (OH, University of Florida)
    Paige Briggs (OH, Western Kentucky University)
    Anna Dixon (OH, University of Missouri)
    Gabrielle Essix (MB, University of Florida)
    Skylar Fields (OPP, University of Southern California)
    Morgahn Fingall (OPP, University of Tennessee)
    Sarah Franklin (OH, University of Wisconsin)
    Grace Frohling (OPP, University of San Diego)
    Kate Georgiades (L, University of Houston)
    Heather Gneiting (MB, BYU)
    Elise Goetzinger (MB, University of Kentucky)
    Carly Graham (S, Rice University)
    Joi Harvey (MB, United States Air Force Academy)
    Kaitlin Hord (MB, University of Nebraska)
    Amber Igiede (MB, University of Hawaii at Manoa)
    Breanna Kelley (MB, University of Florida)
    Kendall Kipp (OPP, Stanford University)
    Taylor Landfair (OH, University of Minnesota)
    Janice Leao (MB, University of Miami)
    Chelsey Lockey (S, Florida Gulf Coast University)
    CC McGraw (L, University of Minnesota)
    Elizabeth McKissock (L, University of Florida)
    Kylie Murr (L, Ohio State University)
    Elena Oglivie (L, Stanford University)
    Machaela Podraza (S, Ohio State University)
    Madelyn Robinson (OH, University of Utah)
    Adanna Rollins (OH, TBD)
    Reagan Rutherford (OPP, University of Kentucky)
    Katy Ryan (OPP, Washington State University)
    Shannon Scully (L, University of Southern California)
    Melani Shaffmaster (S, University of Minnesota)
    Mckenna Slavik (S, Clemson University)
    Sabrina Starks (MB, University of Pittsburgh)
    Mia Tuaniga (S, University of Southern California)
    Jenna Wenaas (OH, University of Minnesota)
    Kashauna Williams (OH, Penn State University)

• I'm telling you start a vb twitter and get yourself an audience. That guy from vbw started a website before getting the vbw gig. Apparently someone that used to post here just interviewed Larson for cev. You can be THAT. Or....just jump on volleyball source podcast. They need help, when it comes to womens side they're practically clueless.

i made a twitter.

someone give me accounts to follow :rolll: