China NT 2022

• Agree on the part where if some players have been used throughout the weeks and haven't proven their might, then opportunities should be given to other players in the roster that can potentially yield better results. Better to try something new with the chance of getting better results than stick with something you know that is mediocre.

• what's wrong with her? I didn't hear her being inured

Not sure either, does anyone know?

After 2021 VNL she got cyberbullied by "fans" of certain other national team teammates, which probably led to a bad performance at Tokyo. She barely even played last CVL and instead was on the bench.

btw, the result last night would have gone differently if we either (a) had Duan Fang as outside or (b) had Wang Mengjie as libero

Honestly, why would she want to come back, at paris she'd be 29... not everyone is like Zhu Ting who wants to play until she's 34.

• After 2021 VNL she got cyberbullied by "fans" of certain other national team teammates, which probably led to a bad performance at Tokyo. She barely even played last CVL and instead was on the bench.

btw, the result last night would have gone differently if we either (a) had Duan Fang as outside or (b) had Wang Mengjie as libero

Honestly, why would she want to come back, at paris she'd be 29... not everyone is like Zhu Ting who wants to play until she's 34.

only 29 though. lots of other players playing past 35. but East Asians do seem to retire before 30. like they're running from something or what

• only 29 though. lots of other players playing past 35. but East Asians do seem to retire before 30. like they're running from something or what

I hope she comes back, wins gold with the team and best libero at Paris, and tells the haters to go fuck themselves on national tv. But realistically...

• Where’s Ollie ?

I miss his post match reports......I worry he might’ve had nervous breakdown after watching China vs Brazil ....I hope he’s okay :what:

Someone once said “insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome” Not sure about being insane, but something is not quite right with Caibin, I suspect. :mad:

• Where’s Ollie ?

I miss his post match reports......I worry he might’ve had nervous breakdown after watching China vs Brazil ....I hope he’s okay :what:

Haha I’m still here! Actually I was pleasantly surprised by the CHN v BRA game outcome. I should really have higher expectations of the team and all things considered the fact that they lost even with the outpouring of gifts from the Brazil team AND THE REFEREE really belies how mediocre the team is at the moment, but I was convinced they would lose 3-0 that I rushed home to catch the game bc I assumed it would end in under 1:30 😂

I think they deserve their current spot in the tournament rankings, because they’re a mediocre team right now. Weibo was going on about how the two alternating OH scored a total of 5 points in the 5-setter and that it was actually -3 from if we include their errors… I mean if this is the depth China has, it is depressing to see how the mighty have fallen…

and noted, post match reports will return! 😊

• What was the lineup for the match against Brazil, chaps?

In a way, I'm pleasantly surprised because the "mediocre" team now can still give a fight to the Brazilians, granted that they did gift China errors and etc. But it's a promising thing, especially given that Japan (top of the table, won against USA) was defeated by Netherlands (won only one match) in 5 sets.

• I expected 5W 4L at this point, except I expected to lose to turkiye instead of thailand, and the losses are annoying because it's not like the opponent played so well, they did not (for all four matches), we were not able to capitalize on our own chances.

If JPN played the way they did against USA i would say nothing.

• I hope she comes back, wins gold with the team and best libero at Paris, and tells the haters to go fuck themselves on national tv. But realistically...

Wang Mengjie come back girl :call::sos: Screw your haters and shut them up with your skills! :box: Come back stronger :super:

Also, what happened to Lin Li??

• This close to mincing him into this filling if he continues this tomfoolery of not trying something new!!!!

he will try his "innovation": LYY makes the outsides unbalanced, hence, he will start Jin Ye and Wang Yunlu both at outside! :rolll:

absolutely genius move. midas touch. :rolleyes:

• Wang Mengjie come back girl :call::sos: Screw your haters and shut them up with your skills! :box: Come back stronger :super:

Also, what happened to Lin Li??

at this point, the hope for WCH is somehow Zhang Changning, Wang Mengjie, Yao Di come back, and Wang Yuanyuan continues her decent blocking vs Brazil last match (i think she got five).

• I always wonder why he doesn't especially when things aren't going well then I look back at Jiangsu and he always used the same lineup there too. :gone:

Do vegetable buns change? No, they are always a healthy, non-filling food that you can stuff as many into your mouth as you want and barely put on any weight :D

That's a whole lot better than cai bin lol