China NT 2022

• Tomorrow the match with Italy, most likely a defeat is the expectation from almost all of us. Unless Italy will have an awful day and China plays really well. Maybe there will be a surprise.

this was the attitude in 2019, and let's hope for a repeat

• as long as we can get past italy, i have hope

Tomorrow the match with Italy, most likely a defeat is the expectation from almost all of us. Unless Italy will have an awful day and China plays really well. Maybe there will be a surprise.

yes, the top teams have good days and off days....just look at the on-going match, on the surface a 3-0 USA victory is entirely possible, but Serbia are ahead one set. If USA eventually gets through to the semis vs Brazil, and played as they did in set 1 vs Serbia, and Brazil played the way they did against Japan, then it’s advantage Brazil.

• yes, the top teams have good days and off days....just look at the on-going match, on the surface a 3-0 USA victory is entirely possible, but Serbia are ahead one set. If USA eventually gets through to the semis vs Brazil, and played as they did in set 1 vs Serbia, and Brazil played the way they did against Japan, then it’s advantage Brazil.

The current Serbian NT players (some not so new ones) have more international experiences / exposures - they have been playing the whole tournament and the past ones. Whereas CNT YXY,GXY, LYY, DX are the ones have more international experiences/ exposures. Although some CNT players had been in the CNT roster in the past, they ( WYY, WHY & ZYX ) did not play much in the past. The Serbian OHs are better than WYL and JY.

• Happy birthday, Wang Yuan Yuan! Hope you have a smashing time today :flower::mirror::win:

• What did I miss in Chinatown, friends??? 8|=O

• No. 10 that was a big swing!! I almost thought she was Liu Xiao Tong for a moment :flower:

• Don't shake your head, Cai Bin, figure something out!!!

Let's take this first set!!

• Ying Ying come on!!!!!!

• Two aces so far in Set 2: one from WYL and one from WYY!

• Wang Wei Yi doing good so far with the digs, better than the previous weeks!! :drink:

• That empty space at Zone 5 & 6 Egonu didn't even have to spike :sos::sos:

• Good set from WYL to LYY who spiked it down the middle!!