Serbian Women's NT 2022

• Crncevic once retired from the NT or why she is not there?

She never was part of the NT, while in her case i don't know does she decline call or isn't called

• Sara Klisura, LoL. I mean she played in NT during European League like 12 years ago, but this inviate is the biggest shock to me.

She was with youth and junior NT and to be honest she looked more promising than Bjelica at that time. Pity that she couldn't reach to the level what she was expected to.

• Well it's the story of Serbian volleyball. If a player doesn't make it to a wide roster by the time she's 20, she's completely forgotten afterwards no matter what she does. I was hoping it would change with Santarelli.

Volleyball world is full of late bloomers (Gattaz, Gözde, Simge, SWP, JWO etc) I'm disappointed Santarelli is basically following Terzic pattern

• Volleyball world is full of late bloomers (Gattaz, Gözde, Simge, SWP, JWO etc) I'm disappointed Santarelli is basically following Terzic pattern

he’s selected one roster lol. Give him time. It would be bad form for him to just completely revamp the NT gym in the very first event.

• he’s selected one roster lol. Give him time. It would be bad form for him to just completely revamp the NT gym in the very first event.

It is already a good move to keep boskovic out of VNL, the team needs to learn to win without her. Good opportunity for Savic to prove herself

• No one mentions that Mihajlovic is still in the squad?:gone:

Unfortunately it was well expected after this interview (especially RED part).

• Unfortunately it was well expected after this interview (especially RED part).

you don’t wanna see her back on the court ?

• you don’t wanna see her back on the court ?

Brankica from 2013 - 2019 period yes, but her shape afterwards are really bad. Our biggest problem are OH's for sure, so it is necessary to be rational.

• Brankica from 2013 - 2019 period yes, but her shape afterwards are really bad. Our biggest problem are OH's for sure, so it is necessary to be rational.

we don’t have a better option lol. I wish blago was staying.

• we don’t have a better option lol. I wish blago was staying.

Basically any trained pro OH is better option, because Mihajlovic is basically second opposite on the court which can't attack properly, she is useless at this point.

Milenković - Lazović, not an impressive duo though, but it is currently our best.

• Basically any trained pro OH is better option, because Mihajlovic is basically second opposite on the court which can't attack properly, she is useless at this point.

Milenković - Lazović, not an impressive duo though, but it is currently our best.

I would have to agree. I would like Brankica to go to Wc though. For leadership or if we need offense desperately

• u21 wide roster

s: Tišma, Mandović, Vrcelj, Kričković

opp: Savić, Taubner, Isailović, Novosel

oh: Cvetković, Grabić, Sajić, Kockarević, Tomić, Ćirković, Ivanović, Tica

mb: Osmajić, Drobnjak, Savićević, Malešević, Petrović

l: Gočanin, Medved, Pakić

• On monday 9th May, serbian senior NT will start with the preparation.

List of the invatied players:

S: Živković, Mirković, Jakšić, Đorđević

OPP: Bjelica, Carić, Zelenović

OH: Mihajlović, Buša, Milenković, Lazović, Lozo, Mirosavljević, Mijatović

MB: Popović, Stevanović, Aleksić, Kocić, Marković, Delić

L: Pušić, Đurđević, Milojević

Savić, Perović, Kurtagić, Klisura, Uzelac, Cvetković, Gočanin missing ones from first wide list.

• I am surprised by the lack of Uzelac. I thought he was going to get a game🤷‍♀️

• Is Silvija Popovic retired from NT or just taking a break?

• Is Silvija Popovic retired from NT or just taking a break?

I guess that she retired, it wasn't officially announced, at least i don't remember such a thing, but it is expectable outcome for me.