Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2022/2023)

• they're losing their best player to THY...

they'd need to find SWP 2.0 to do that.

They may bring SWP back lol

Dunno if it's reliable but I saw a tweet that say the contract is for 1+1 years and they want to fight for playoffs or even fourth place with a good roster. They will try to sign with the names Heynen wanted as their budgets allowed.

• btw, They probably don't have enough budgets to bring back SWP but if they have good locals, they can repeat what they did 2 years ago.

I think they should sign with Derya and Yasemin Yıldırım. That would be really good.

• I think they should focus on local players first but I am not sure if I would want young prospects to work with Heynen. Anyway, not going to repeat what I think of him again and again lol

Furthermore, I am beyond happy for the fact that Nilufer wants to invest again. They always had decent teams, inexperienced, young players found chances to play along with experienced players in the past and it would have beeb devastating if they were to disappear.

• Vakif can loan Derya and Alexia to them if they build a solid team. I think Alexia's situation is still unclear though she recently shared some insta stories about GS, indicating she might be staying one more season.

Problem with Nilufer is their locals. No matter which foreigners they have, in order to nail the 4-5th spot, teams need solid locals too. Even THY with such a big budget has been failing on that and still in need of good locals, not sure if Nilufer will manage to get some fine locals, competing against THY.

• Vakif can loan Derya and Alexia to them if they build a solid team. I think Alexia's situation is still unclear though she recently shared some insta stories about GS, indicating she might be staying one more season.

Problem with Nilufer is their locals. No matter which foreigners they have, in order to nail the 4-5th spot, teams need solid locals too. Even THY with such a big budget has been failing on that and still in need of good locals, not sure if Nilufer will manage to get some fine locals, competing against THY.

They should keep Fulden. That can be a good start. She isn't the best local OH but still.

They should've kept Buse Kayacan as well. She is a solid libero.

• Guidetti and Heynen have a good relationship. This relationship can help Nilüfer to loan some Vakıf players.

• They may bring SWP back lol

Dunno if it's reliable but I saw a tweet that say the contract is for 1+1 years and they want to fight for playoffs or even fourth place with a good roster. They will try to sign with the names Heynen wanted as their budgets allowed.

I saw some of their assistants follow Yoss Pressley on IG a few weeks ago (and she was with Shining Stars too)

She could be one of their signings. (idk how good it would be)

• Switzerland-Germany-Italy-Turkey

That's how the path usually works :lol:

Indeed the most promising ones start directly from Italy. I don't remember if it ever happened that a good player started her career directly in turkey. Certain players reached their peak in turkey (SWP, Drews, Hunter etc)

Germany is a great school for top NCAA players

• btw, Jordan would be good for Nilüfer:/