Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2022/2023)

• Zhu can hold her own in reception.

zhu's reception was weak when she plays for vakif. I dont have time to share the stats but you can check.

• Alexia should prove her value in the crucial games.She did it just once this season,when GS won Ecza in the first phase of turkish cup.After that her level had dropped dramatically.

Noone says that Anthi is a very balanced OH.It's under MBH,Zhu,Gabi,Kelsey etch.Maybe she does not fit in Vakif.

But at the moment is between the 2-3 offensive OH in the world.She is very promising as OH and a very good weapon for a top team.Imo Herbots,Baladin,Nika could no survive in a so so team...

• Alexia should prove her value in the crucial games.She did it just once this season,when GS won Ecza in the first phase of turkish cup.After that her level had dropped dramatically.

Noone says that Anthi is a very balanced OH.It's under MBH,Zhu,Gabi,Kelsey etch.Maybe she does not fit in Vakif.

But at the moment is between the 2-3 offensive OH in the world.She is very promising as OH and a very good weapon for a top team.Imo Herbots,Baladin,Nika could no survive in a so so team...

KYK, Gray, and Arina are all better attacking OHs.. (not even going into beyond more than 3)

Busto Arsizio Herbots and Firenze Daalderop both disagree.

anyways this arguing is pointless. im going back to slandering wolosz. :win:

• Alexia is having a good season. Anthi and Alexia are carrying GS.

She might be playing average lately which is still pretty damn good compared to others and her age. That's bcz of the sets she gets. Most of the time she had to tip to ball

Also She is only what? 19 now?

How long did it take Anthi to be where she is right now?

Don't get me wrong I love Anthi she is doing great but don't discredit others while praising a player.

• , I love anthi but I believe that is not for a club like vakifbank yet. She does an amazing season but she has to became better in recephion and she has to do less mistakes. Also I don't believe that vakifbank need's her for the next season. They have egonu and reast of the team is good in the attacking. Anthi would be a good player for eczacibasi or for Thy. Also she would be a good upgrate in imoco instead of plummer but like I said I don't believe that she is ready for a club like imoco or vakif . Maybe the next year she will be. As for Alexia she making a good season. She had an amazing first part but is a less good in the second. It is toο much this thing about galatasaray players. Gamze is a good setter and she has amazing chemistry with anthi. For me she is one of the reasons of Anthi success this season

• I am not saying anthi is really good option for vakif but considering the other options like herbots and nika.....

Anyways, Vakif's priority should be renewing with Bartch.

• Alexia is having a good season. Anthi and Alexia are carrying GS.

She might be playing average lately which is still pretty damn good compared to others and her age. That's bcz of the sets she gets. Most of the time she had to tip to ball

Also She is only what? 19 now?

How long did it take Anthi to be where she is right now?

Don't get me wrong I love Anthi she is doing great but don't discredit others while praising a player.

I don't compare an OH with an Op.Alexia did not help in the important games.In the last games was a nightmare...But i DON'T say that she is not very talented.I just said that Anthi is carrying her team.Do you think it is an easy thing?How many players right now are carrying their teams?I only think Bosko.All the other volleyball teams are well balanced.it's more easy when you play with top teammates....

• I don't compare an OH with an Op.Alexia did not help in the important games.In the last games was a nightmare...But i DON'T say that she is not very talented.I just said that Anthi is carrying her team.Do you think it is an easy thing?How many players right now are carrying their teams?I only think Bosko.All the other volleyball teams are well balanced.it's more easy when you play with top teammates....

Galatasaray is the only team in the league with two players avg 5 points/set.

• I think neither Nika nor Anthi is the player VakıfBank needs. They need to have stable receivers so that they can use their scorer MBs. Egonu will be killing all the OOS balls anyways

• I think neither Nika nor Anthi is the player VakıfBank needs.

Regarding Nika, probably Giovanni sees bigger potential in her. If I remember correctly, he was the one who convinced her to switch for good from beach volleyball to indoor. I might be wrong, but she probably debuted in senior national team at the age of 18, also thanks to Giovanni.

• Regarding Nika, probably Giovanni sees bigger potential in her. If I remember correctly, he was the one who convinced her to switch for good from beach volleyball to indoor. I might be wrong, but she probably debuted in senior national team at the age of 18, also thanks to Giovanni.

He did convince her to choose indoor volleyball over beach volleyball! That's when she transfered to Aachen in 2016 - 2017. She started training with senior NT when Guidetti was head coach, but her debut was at Montreux Volley Masters 2017 under Morrison.

About Daalderop in Vakifbank, I think it's one of the best transfers they can make if Bartsch will leave! IMO she is one of the biggest prospects on the outside hitter position and she has proven herself over the years playing in Italy and for Dutch NT! I believe Guidetti is the right coach for her to develop in to a more complete outside hitter:)