CEV U19 Volleyball European Championship 2022 | Women

• good match between italy and netherlands

Nl win 3rd set but italy 2-1 ahead

Do you know how is the criteria of qualificqtion for european champs?

• good match between italy and netherlands

Nl win 3rd set but italy 2-1 ahead

Do you know how is the criteria of qualificqtion for european champs?

First team of each pool qualifies directly to the final round.(9 teams)

The best 8 2nd teams will play in the 3rd round. In the 3rd Round will be 2 pools, each one with 4 teams. In each pool, the first placed team qualifies to the Final Round. (2 teams)

9 teams directly + 2 teams from 3rd round + organizer (N. Macedonia) = 12 teams

• I hope they she stays at OH in her carreer but passing...she can't be hidden,or be an Opp if she doesn't improve that

• This generation had Melisa-Aleyna-Ozlem trio from Vakifbank in OH position. Even though they are absent in this tournament, we see Tuana and Liza from Vakifbank again in the OH position :D Wake up other teams :call::call::call:

• This generation had Melisa-Aleyna-Ozlem trio from Vakifbank in OH position. Even though they are absent in this tournament, we see Tuana and Liza from Vakifbank again in the OH position :D Wake up other teams :call::call::call:

One of the main reasons why they are who they are. They put a lot of money in Vakıfbank academy. They transfers best girls. And others have to work with what's left:lol:

• It is weird that neither Aleyna nor Melisa were in the team. They have already played with older generation, they should be starter on their own generation..maybe injury?

• Netherlands, Slovakia, Finland, Montenegro, France, Austria, Spain, and Estonia will play in the 3rd round for the last 2 spots.

Sweden was the worst 2nd team and can't play in the 3rd round.

• Yesterday was the final of u18 national championship in italy

I don't know why atama princess is not called in NT,i remember she was in a big list but not kn the cut,she's so good since u16 already,big prospect of mb

• Poland's wide roster for ECH

S: Pola Janicka, Wiktoria Zagumny, Oliwia Milkowska

Opp: Olga Musiał, Barbara Latos

MBs: Oliwia Nastawska, Maria Spławska, Rozalia Moszyńska, Justyna Jankowska

OHs: Patrycja Łagida, Karolina Staniszewska, Julia Lenik, Edyta Wacławczyk, Natalia Bandurska

L: Magda Kubas, Natalia Pajdak

Some players might join the team after U21 ECH is finished

• Is she former NT Zagumny's daughter?

• italy have played friendlies with brasil u21 and lost both flr 3-2 and 3-0

Coach is trying a lot and making play everyone but besides ituma the rest is so so

Not for this defeats but this generation i only see ituma and maybe giuliani doing senior NT

• Poland's roster - Currently 15 players. I have no idea whether 12 or 14 players will be allowed to compete during the championship

S: Pola Janicka, Wiktoria Szewczyk

Opp: Martyna Podlaska, Olga Musiał

OHs: Karolina Staniszewska, Natalia Bandurska, Barbara Latos, Patrycja Łagida, Edyta Wacławczyk

MBs: Natalia Kecher, Oliwia Nastawska, Rozalia Moszyńska, Justyna Jankowska

Liberos: Klaudia Łyduch, Magda Kubas

• Italy's roster - 15 players.

S: Viola Passaro, Ilaria Batte

OPP: Julia Ituma,Arianna Gambini,Virginia Adriano

OH: Dominika Giuliani, Giulia Viscioni, Lisa Esposito,Nicole Piomboni

MB: Matilde Munarini , Princess Atamah Omonigho, Nausica Acciarri,Nicole Modesti

Libero: Anna Bardaro, Manuela Ribechi

Hopefully Atamah doesn't get cut this time, she is the best MB of this generation who is able to do decent slide, which is very rare in Italy.