Eurovolley 2023

• Don't get me wrong, I feel very sorry for the girls because they will be the scapegoat if we'll play a bad match. But I said in other occasions, one can't simply put all the blame back to the players. But enough of that, I think I bored you way too much about the topic.

I completely understand that your frustrations don't lie with the players. I just wouldn't say anything would be a failure at this point considering all of the other circumstances around the team. I just hope it gets resolved quickly for everyone's sake.:heart:

Have you some problem with reading? Who said that Turkey does not won Brazil fair and square? Only this post is a proof that you want to cause drama with no reason. I said that is lie the fact that turkish fans wrote that turkey won the WHOLE team A of Brazil and this is true because the first OPPin Brazil is withought doubt Kisy and the one starter OH is Ana Cristina. Gabi as you know had injury problems so I said that this victory it was fictitious and does not prove that the team can manage without Vargas this time period. And what I am saying is truth because despitre the fact that they did it in VNL , when the time of the important tournament came Derya is off , Ilkin is off and Elif lost her place as a starter and Hande is not in a good shape. And I am speaking forr this time period only. I do not said that the Turkish team is only Vargas. You can see waht I write i my previous post about Turkey before. They was an excellent team but now according to the last matches they are not in good shape and it seems that they depend mostly on Vargas ( and Ebrar is playing good until now) and this is going to be continued until your talented players to flourish and grow spiritually.

Surprise surprise our Turkish hating Greek guy is one more time downplaying turkey's success just because Kisy was not there🤦 like WTF? For many years, TURKEY has played without Neriman, Naz, gizem örge etc who are starters or should he starters in NT and any victory against Turkey should not be considered as victory against A team with your dumb logic:roll: we know your lack of volleyball knowledge already but such comments are becoming ridiculous. Turkey just won 3-0 against one of the favourites of tournament and you still dare to say that turkey is not playing well and only relying on Vargas, which is just a big FAT LIE!

• I completely understand that your frustrations don't lie with the players. I just wouldn't say anything would be a failure at this point considering all of the other circumstances around the team. I just hope it gets resolved quickly for everyone's sake.:heart:

It's a very unfortunate situation, because with all that happened lately the only way to save whatever can be saved it's through a win. But we put ourselves in the worst condition possible to do that.

• “When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser”

Didn't you say you blocked me? yeah sure jan😂

As I told before, you play the wise person and give humble advices to everyone about freedom of speech but the moment someone rub the bitter truth over your face, you drop your fake mask 😷 don't be such a sore loser because you guys couldn't get Vargas. Keep trying naturalizing other players and come here to claim everyone is Serbian 😂

• Didn't you say you blocked me? yeah sure jan😂

As I told before, you play the wise person and give humble advices to everyone about freedom of speech but the moment someone rub the bitter truth over your face, you drop your fake mask 😷 don't be such a sore loser because you guys couldn't get Vargas. Keep trying naturalizing other players and come here to claim everyone is Serbian 😂

:rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll: that was so funny to read.

• It's funny Serbian users of all people are so fixated on Vargas when I saw some of these users that are bitter now talk about how with Vargas Serbia will become unbeatable 😂😂😂

Even if FIVB considers it naturalization, they're above FIVB 😂 Let's face the truth, if Boskovic was noticed a bit later the golden Mihajlovic + Boskovic wouldn't be able to play together. For me idc about this and I consider them Serbian but I will continue to throw these facts out here if you guys are always pressed.

. And I am speaking forr this time period only. I do not said that the Turkish team is only Vargas. You can see waht I write i my previous post about Turkey before. They was an excellent team but now according to the last matches they are not in good shape and it seems that they depend mostly on Vargas ( and Ebrar is playing good until now) and this is going to be continued until your talented players to flourish and grow spiritually.

Surprise surprise our Turkish hating Greek guy is one more time downplaying turkey's success just because Kisy was not there🤦 like WTF? TURKEY has played without Neriman, Naz, gizem örge etc who are starters or should he starters in NT and any victory against turkey should not be considered as victory against A team with your dumb logic:roll: we know your lack of volleyball knowledge already but such comments are even becoming ridiculous. Turkey just won 3-0 against one of the favourites of tournament and you still dare to say that turkey is not playing well and only relying on Vargas, which is just a big FAT LIE!

You are you are a terrible liar and this is the proof. I write differently and you answer differently. Just above I wrote that the Turkish team is not only Vargas and you accuse me of saying that the Turkish team is only Vargas!!! Do you have any problem? I also don't like that you are so biased about my nationality. I have no problem with Turkey and on the contrary I like it and I would very much like to visit it one day. Also, even though I used to support Italy because of Manzatti, I tell you directly that the team I would like to win the tournament is Turkey!!! Stop being so aggressive and spreading LIES.

• Btw me and serdar are talking about our own naturalization in private ☠️☠️☠️

Aaaaaaa make it stop ☠️☠️☠️

Hahaha yes plot twist to whole forum: neither me nor altinli is Turkish

• serdar I think Steven isn't malicious. Relax sister 😂 the others are way worse

You are right, I'm declaring a temporary peace pact with Steven12453 someone who uses so much comma cannot be a bad person🤣

• As serdar  Altinli became best friends, next in the line is to make a friendship between serdar-madden. It would be sensational.

• As serdar  Altinli became best friends, next in the line is to make a friendship between serdar-madden. It would be sensational.

We came a long way from ridiculing each others NT picks, coming for each others personality traits and fighting in private under supervision of Janko. Come to see we are ethno-sisters. No wonder, same breed of crazy 🤣

The way we talked in private escalated so beautifully, its an artpiece honestly. Wish you guys could witness it, but it will remain secret and sacred.

• We came a long way from ridiculing each others NT picks, coming for each others personality traits and fighting in private under supervision of Janko. Come to see we are ethno-sisters. No wonder, same breed of crazy 🤣

The way we talked in private escalated so beautifully, its an artpiece honestly. Wish you guys could witness it, but it will remain secret and sacred.

Hard to believe now but you were the one I had the biggest beef on this forum for a long time. Oh good old times! at least there were high quality shades thrown at each other then🥺

We are roasting everyone in private chat now just so you all know❤️

• I also love how we were the harshest on Olcay for pretending to be Turkish ☠️💅

That was such a random trap, I still can't get my head around it 🤔