Poland - Tauron Liga 2022/23

• Disappointing news from Kalisz... I don't know what happened there, but players who was supposed to sign a contract with them are back to the transfer market, so i.a. Grabka, Lemańczyk or Alagierska. I was so exited about their plans because every year I really love to watch them playing and I had hope that maybe this time they could fight for sth more, but they will probably have again really young roster bulit only of polish players :(

• Disappointing news from Kalisz... I don't know what happened there, but players who was supposed to sign a contract with them are back to the transfer market, so i.a. Grabka, Lemańczyk or Alagierska. I was so exited about their plans because every year I really love to watch them playing and I had hope that maybe this time they could fight for sth more, but they will probably have again really young roster bulit only of polish players :(

I am not disappointed, players like them should aim for bigger teams or play abroad.

They won't make any progress there.

UNI OPOLE will gladly take all three :)

but what happen ?? Sponsors go out ?? Or they change strategy??

• according to interview with Masek, Wroclaw should have a good team next season, so Im waiting for the transfers :whistle:

• They are saying that every year :D Last year their president said they are aiming at least for top 6 :D

• yes I know, but on the other hand I dont think Masek would stay if he hadnt promise to build a solid team :P

• yes I know, but on the other hand I dont think Masek would stay if he hadnt promise to build a solid team :P

They will have better team, but probably not for Top 4/Top 6.

According to rumors they will hire Bidias, Bączyńska, Witowska, Evans, Saad...

• yes I saw this transfers too on volleybox, we will see

• Are there rumors about who will come to the Chemik at the reception? Brakovevic will probably stay on the attack and that is a great added value~after all, she is a world-class competitor:super:

• Are there rumors about who will come to the Chemik at the reception? Brakovevic will probably stay on the attack and that is a great added value~after all, she is a world-class competitor:super:

I also wondering what will they do,because in my opinion duo Łukasik and Czyrniańska are fine for this club:win: or they really sign foreign world class OH:/;)

• I also wondering what will they do,because in my opinion duo Łukasik and Czyrniańska are fine for this club:win: or they really sign foreign world class OH:/;)

world class? Do you mean olympic medalist like Milenkovic? :D

For sure, they would need someone with good passing skills. And maybe Mędrzyk is planning to return.

• world class? Do you mean olympic medalist like Milenkovic? :D

For sure, they would need someone with good passing skills. And maybe Mędrzyk is planning to return.

thats why I think they are enough. very good info about Mędrzyk:thumbup:

• Setter Julia Nowicka is coming back to Poland. Probably to BKS. Ewelina Polak may come back to Kalisz.

OPP Rasińska will come back to Poland too, probably she will join Tarnów.