Poland - Tauron Liga 2022/23

• They still have Łyszkiewicz :rolll: Without Gałkowska Bydgoszcz will be mess, but I think they level

will be still better than Opole.

All team have luck because Legionovia is still living so they are safe from degrade.

I think Mierzwinski should still work with team, because now when Kowalewska and Mędrzyk are back quality of team will increase.

• OH Angela Mroczek signed with Roleski Tarnów.

It's her third team this season :D

• very sad news;( Legionovia was good place for work and the most important they educate many young, talented players. Just one season ago they fought for medals of TL...

• she was brought to Chemik and NT by Nawrocki, right?

• Dutch opp Anneclaire Ter Brugge is rumored to join Palac Bydgoszcz

• All girls from IŁ Capital Legionovia (except Mazenko) moved to LTS Legionovia in second division :D

Looks like they started fighting to be back in Tauron Liga with the same team but new name :D

• All girls from IŁ Capital Legionovia (except Mazenko) moved to LTS Legionovia in second division :D

Looks like they started fighting to be back in Tauron Liga with the same team but new name :D

I may not be able to make it this season. They occupy the last place in the first league until the end of the regular season 13 queues. Might not make it to the playoffs

• I may not be able to make it this season. They occupy the last place in the first league until the end of the regular season 13 queues. Might not make it to the playoffs

There is still 11 rounds to play, they can gain maximum 33 points. At this moment they are 17 points short of 8th place. It is possible. Mielec must be shaking 🤭

• I can’t imagine that Lavarini will miss Rasińska in his 23 calls.

After 3 sets 18 points and 68% in attack!

Pierzchała also deserves to be called, so far 12/16 in attack.

Damaske and Drużkowska don't have high % of attack today, but definitely they should be there as well.

All those players should play in better teams