Poland - Tauron Liga 2022/23

• Energa MKS Kalisz – MOYA Radomka Lotnisko Warszawa-Radom 3:0 (25:22, 25:21, 25:20)

MVP: Zuzanna Efimienko-Młotkowska

Rosters

MKS: Drużkowska (19), Rasińska (14), Kuligowska (4), Efimienko-Młotkowska (11), Grabka (2), Fedorek (7), Pajdak (libero), Wójcik (6), Lemańczyk

Radomka: Samara (4), Bugg (3), Stepanenko (2), Murek (17), Łukasik (3), Moskwa (4), Strasz (libero), Jasek (11), Braga, Biała, Zaborowska (1), Adamek (libero)

Grot Budowlani Łódź – ŁKS Commercecon Łódź 1:3 (24:26, 18:25, 25:20, 14:25)

MVP: Zuzanna Górecka

Rosters:

Budowlani: Pol (12), Łazowska (2), Kąkol (22), Durul (13), Kazała (1), Sobolska-Tarasova (4), Łysiak (libero), Polak, Kędziora, Kukulska (9)

ŁKS: Gryka (11), Witkowska (17), Górecka (19), Hryszczuk (11), Ratzke, Scuka (16), Maj-Erwardt (libero), Dróżdż, Gajer (1), Piasecka (3), Drabek

• #VolleyWrocałw – ROLESKI GRUPA AZOTY Tarnów 3:0
    (25:14, 25:14, 25:16)

MVP: Julia Szczurowska

Rosters:

Volley: Szczurowska (19), Witowska (10), Pacak (8), Bączyńska (8), Bidias (4), Muhlsteinova (2), Saad (libero), Stancelewska (3), Kuriata (2), Szady, Chorąża (libero)

Roleski: Szumera (13), Mazenko (5), Marcyniuk (4), Ponikowska (3), Rybak (1), Szczepańska (1), Żurawska (libero), Pawłowska (libero), Ociepa (1), Łyczakowska, Kowalska

BKS BOSTIK Bielsko-Biała – OnlyBio Pałac Bydgoszcz 3:1

(25:14, 23:25, 25:16, 25:20)

MVP: Paulina Damaske

Rosters:

BKS: Pierzchała (9), Nowicka (7), Borowczak (15), Majkowska (12), Damaske (21), Szczepańska-Pogoda (12), Mazur (libero), Nowak (libero), Janiuk, Chmielewska, Abramajtys (2) i Sobiczewska (2)

Pałac: Bałdyga (1), Lewandowska (8), Żurowska (15), Nowakowska (11), Ter Brugge (14), Różyńska (6), Witkowska (libero), Gliwa, Justka (libero), Mazurek, Kobus i Łyszkiewicz (1

• Regular Season Standings

1. ŁKS Łódź 55 points

2. Developres 54

3. Chemik Police 43

4. BKS Bielsko-Biała 37

5. MKS Kalisz 32

6. Budowlani Łódź 26

7. #VolleyWrocław 23

8. Pałac Bydgoszcz 18

9. UNI Opole 17

10. Radomka 13

11. Roleski Tarnów 12

• The biggest surpise: BKS Bielsko Biała. I didn't expect them playing so weel after horrible beginning of the season. They even lost in polish cup against a team from secon division :D However, they started playing better after Tara's injury. The lost really great hitter. However, their passing line is better without Tara.

The biggest dissapointment: probably Radomka. I expected they would be a flop. However, I predicted they will be 7th/8th, not 10th after regular season.

Speaking of dream team, I would pick:

S: Roberta

Opp: Diouf, Szczurowska (It was hard for me to pick, because both of them had few really great and few horrible games)

OH: Damaske, Kalandadze

MB: Kakolewska (for blocking), Pierzchała (for biggest improvement)

L: Lemańczyk

• For me the biggest suprise is also Bielsko! Before season I didn`t expect that they will end regular season on 4th place:white: I am happy that Paulina Damaske improve this season. She is leader of this team, also Nowicka has got good come back after break from TL last year.

Big disapointed is Radomka. Their roster looks not bad comparing to final result. Pity that Gozde got injury, maybe everything could goes different...

• I agree. I didn't expect BKS to be 4th. I was afraid they won't make it to the TOP 8.

Damaske was their best player and in my opinion the best polish OH if we take into consideration that she was the main player for her team.

Pierzchała had the biggest improvement, but for me Gryka and Centka showed how explosive and fast they are.

The biggest disappointment for me has to be Szlagowska. I expected much more from her.

• I agree that Bielsko being 4th at the end of the regular season is surprising, I hope they advance to the SF.

For me the players that were the best for each position are :

Setters :

Nowicka - I was never a fan but this season she is showing a great connection with the middles, she has a good serve and is playing much better. I think even though she didn't play much in Stuttgart - it was a good decision for her to go there last season as she clearly improved.

Roberta of course, no need to say much, she is the best setter in the league.

And I would also like to say that Fabiola is not as bad as many were saying and lately she was perfroming better than at the beggining of the season, however it took her quite long to find the right connection with all the players.

Opposites :

Gałkowska was great in Pałac but she left, Szczurowska is preety good in Wrocław, she is powerful, Diouf had some great games but as Phil said she also had some really bad. In CL however, she played over my expectations against strong teams like Fenerbahce or Vakif. Rasińska and Orvosova were also pretty good and Durul which is the biggest surprise for me, she is definitely one of the best opposites in the league, the leader of Budowlani. She isn't very consistent but I think she is doing her job well and was a great transfer for Budo. And Szczepańska-Pogoda who wasn't supposed to be the main Opp in Bielsko is also doing well.

Outside Hitters :

Kalandadze - really powerful, great serve, reception is not good but better than in previous seasons.

Damaske - she is having a great season and I hope she can keep this form for the play offs.

Drużkowska - for sure she was better at the beginning of the season but she still scores a lot and receives better than I expected.

Other OHs with in general good performance this season are for me : Fedusio, Bidias, Górecka, Marcyniuk, Borowczak and Scuka.

Middles : there are so many good players on this position. Definitely Korneluk, Pierzchała, Gryka, Pacak, Witkowska, Majkowska, Alagierska, Centka, Jurczyk, Vivian, Lewandowska and Pol is also doing good after coming to Budowlani.

Libero : Lemańczyk, Łysiak, both liberos of BKS are solid, Maj, Stenzel and Szczygłowska too.

• It's simple. Stenzel landed in Radomka bc there was no other place for her. They don't want to change the liberos duo in ŁKS, so no place there. And she didn't wanted to stay in Police due to the chairman being really weird. The rumor says that when he heared she want's to go to the other club he was like - no, no more conversations about the new contract. So she had to go to Radom. Not bc of the boyfriend.

I'm sad about this because her level is receiding already... and she should go look for the other challenges outside Tauronliga.

- Radomka will be funny tho. As far they signed Stenzel (100%), the MB duo (Moskwa, Świrad) will stay. Biała is not staying, Stasz will stay. They talk with Kamila Witkowska and looking for the possibility to sign Różański.

- The funniest part is the coach xD As for now they will give the team to Głuszak. As the 1.

Głuszak not stay.

• For me the biggest suprise is also Bielsko! Before season I didn`t expect that they will end regular season on 4th place:white: I am happy that Paulina Damaske improve this season. She is leader of this team, also Nowicka has got good come back after break from TL last year.

Big disapointed is Radomka. Their roster looks not bad comparing to final result. Pity that Gozde got injury, maybe everything could goes different...

Gozde,Damaske,Murek was out of training after stomach problems one month(do nothing)......

• Today take place Polish Cup’s semis :cheesy:

14:45 Chemik Police - Budowlani Łódź

18:00 Developres Rzeszów - ŁKS Łódź

Should be interesting!

• Centka and Górecka hate each other. :lol:

I wonder why? They played together last year...

Any way, great battle between ŁKS and Developres! I really like Gorecka and Szlagowska:super:

• Melis Durul finally find her place in the team and she is real leader, so I also hope she will stay for one more year:cup: