Turkey - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2022/2023

• The OHs of Nilufer look very inspired. Idk why Mehmet Bedestenlioglu is experimenting with Mislina, her reception and defense is on U level.

• She is really amazing and stable in attack all season along, she was/is effective with both setters, but God her blocking skills are pure disaster and playing in team like PTt don't help either.

It's weird you say that bcz Janset usually known for being a good blocker/bad attacker type MB. She had good blocking numbers in past years but it looks like her attacking got better while her blocking decreased.

• It's weird you say that bcz Janset usually known for being a good blocker/bad attacker type MB. She had good blocking numbers in past years but it looks like her attacking got better while her blocking decreased.

Pure disaster is obvious exaggeration, but she is really doing poor job both with stuff and active block. Didn't follow her career that carefuly, but i know that she was benched last year in THY (mistake), but before that even i rember her as solid blocker in her previous PTT term.

I hope she will not be ignored for NT.

• Janset is the top scorer of the match with 21 points (84%) which include 3 blocks and 2 aces.

Ilayda's replacement Ecenur Aksoy is doing good as well 15 points (77%) and 4 blocks. PTT could have used someone like her as 2nd MB lol.

Deniz Uyanik 14 points (55%)

It was a match of MBs. Busa had her worst match yet, Caric didn't look good so far but she might need time.

Milanova and Radosova with 18 and 16 points also did a great job. Though reception was questionable.

• Janset Erkul 21 pts. (16/19 attack, 3 blocks, 2 ace serve) with just one error at the end of the match when whole team was meltdowned.

All that accomplished in match in which her team had 37% positive reception and main player had subpar game.

Always nice to see MB above 20

• Nilüfer Bld. 3-1 PTT

Milanova 18, Radosova 16, Ecenur 15, Deniz 14, Atkinson 12 / Janset 21, Caric 14, Busa 13

https://tvf-web.dataproject.co…=219&PID=144&type=LegList

• Can you believe there is people in IG who think this PTT guy is good to take Turkish NT :)

Yes it's Turkish Twitter 😂 There is a deep dark hole of weird users and they can think...anything.

I found one recently that tells us interview questions of the leagues players except the source is, there is no source.

Some of my faves were:

- Egonu announcing the pink courts in Italian league were affecting her eyesight.

- Hande saying she is playing so good and will be in dream team of CWch.

- Vargas asking when FB will stop forcing her to go to China all the time.

• I really like Nilüfer, they have such a well-balanced team

• It's weird you say that bcz Janset usually known for being a good blocker/bad attacker type MB. She had good blocking numbers in past years but it looks like her attacking got better while her blocking decreased.

That's true, Janset was actually known as one of those 'pure blocker' type MB. She had crazy high number of stuff blocks before. She was almost always among top 5 best blockers of the league in last 3 seasons. Her biggest problem was attacking and miraculously she just get very good at it since the beginning of this season. She isn't as flashy at blocking but I think she's still more than decent. I hope she won't end up at the bench of Vakıfbank next year like Bahar Akbay did this year🤦

• Karmen will not play for the rest of the season, she has torn cruciate ligaments😥

• Most people on this forum don't like Mehmet Bedestenlioğlu especially by serbians because he plays with substitute players against big teams, but he is a good coach. Just look at the teams he created in recent years and the results he has achieved

• Btw, Heynen is doing well so far. if he continues like that, one of big teams will probably snatch him. My guess is Galatasaray.

• Most people on this forum don't like Mehmet Bedestenlioğlu especially by serbians because he plays with substitute players against big teams, but he is a good coach. Just look at the teams he created in recent years and the results he has achieved

He isn't my fav either. He is too angry during matches. Can't control his anger. But he is usually loved by players

If that player isn't serbian it will remain the same level of stupidity to bench main player against best teams, looser mentality above serbian players interest in that case for 1000%.

Altough i'm actually the only serbian who criticized him because of that, so you should discussed and defend his choices instead of a desperate attempt to marginalize that and make the nationality as only motive. Actually some turkish members with no interest in Busa was even more vocal about that and just confirmed my guessing as usual tactic of that man whose name till now i didn't know, have zero clue about his other coaching skills and if you think that he is great i cheer for his selection as national team HC, to play against Serbia without Vargas and Zehra. I will change my mind in that case, he will be the best. :heart:

• If that player isn't serbian it will remain the same level of stupidity to bench main player against best teams, looser mentality above serbian players interest in that case for 1000%.

Altough i'm actually the only serbian who criticized him because of that, so you should discussed and defend his choices instead of a desperate attempt to marginalize that and make the nationality as only motive. Actually some turkish members with no interest in Busa was even more vocal about that and just confirmed my guessing as usual tactic of that man whose name till now i didn't know, have zero clue about his other coaching skills and if you think that he is great i cheer for his selection as national team HC, to play against Serbia without Vargas and Zehra. I will change my mind in that case, he will be the best. :heart:

saying he is a good coach does'not mean I want so him at the helm of turkish NT. He is good for Ptt and better than many coaches in the league.

There are huge differences between playing with PTT against Eczacıbaşı and with a team have Vargas-Zehra against Serbia. Eczacabaşı is clearly much better team than PTT. If Ptt had Zehra and Vargas he would play with the starters against Eczacıbaşı. I have been here for a long time and read your posts. I think you're smart enough to make that conclusion.

He is not the first one to use this staretegy. Some coaches prefer to use all the energy and concentration of their team in the most important matches for them. There are many coaches from different sports who achieve their goals in this way. I am neutral about this stretegy, but I would rather call it a realistic approach than a looser mentality.

I don't know if he has been praised by any Serbian user so far this season, but there are serbians who criticize him and like the posts that includes criticism about him. It would be better if I say supporters of Serbian volleyball team, not Serbian. Also, you are the most known serbian user on this site. It wouldn't be inappropriate for me to see you as the voice of the serbian users of this forum lol

Btw, I did not share my opinion only for Serbians, my aim was just to express an opinion that I have contrary to the general opinion of the forum.

• It wouldn't be inappropriate for me to see you as the voice of the serbian users of this forum lol

Actually, it would. That goes the same for every nationality represented here. Matthias is the most prominent and famous user in this site's history by almost any quantifiable standard, and yet I don't take his thoughts and opinions as representing all German volleyball fans. Bogdan is actually objectively right in at least one way in this exchange of yours: he is the only Serbian user who has criticized PTT's coach for not playing Busa in the matches against the best teams (and he is also right that at least 1 Turkish user has criticized him for that).

All of us here speak for only ourselves, and none of us have spokespersons. We are neither celebrities nor worker unions.:P