Turkey - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2022/2023

• Please correct me if I am wrong but I believe Nika hasn't played in over a month. She lacks match rhythm.

didn’t she play vs potsdam

• VB looking like ECZ old times lol

• Ana Cristina should leave FB in order tô improve... FB looks quite solid and a defensive OH instead Ana Cristina would mame more Sense.

• Bajema was good on attack in this last set.

• Ana Cristina its better than a Lot of OH from Turkish league. But taking Arina spot woNT happen.

• Terzic keeping his job lol

• Vargas Will put Turkish NT among the bests no doubt.

• The most précious player right nów is Vargas. When you have a "local" with this level on Opp position It makes way more easy tô fill the others positions.

• Daalderop Egonu and Cancu play much worst than we expected. After this match I really believe that Vakifbank will not reniew with Paola. She is not so bad but she is far away from her best level. So pity . I wanted so much to have a good result together but.

• Vakif's OH combined had 0% eff. attacking wise in this match. :gone:

Ogbogu was, more or less the only one, player that left good impression from Vakifbank today.

Vargas is just outstanding, also Arina step up later in the game and scored in some importnat moments.

I guess that Fenerbahce hate period is over, even with pure evil like Terzic as a coach, there is no doubt that with the Vargas arriving they are title contender in all competitions again.

Eczacibasi have a lot of benefits from this Fener's win, now they have a beaten down path to first place and eventual league final.

• Daalderop Egonu and Cancu play much worst than we expected. After this match I really believe that Vakifbank will not reniew with Paola. She is not so bad but she is far away from her best level. So pity . I wanted so much to have a good result together but.

I think that they hired Paola for more the one season. Its complicated for Vakif not reniew with Paola. First because Paola needs tô want to leave and then Vakif find someone Else on similar level ( Haak, Boskovic ir Vargas). Not a easy task. But i think that Egonu leaving isnt the answear. Vakif can bê really sucessfull with her. The potential is there.

IMO Vakif needs a foreigner Setter on the Bench, a defensive Turkish OH and another foreigner OH besides Gabi.