Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2022-2023

• VTV has a different platform starting today. Are the prices now combined for Men's and Women's and no option to get just one? I'm not sure if I'm reading it right :lol:

Yes you can access all of it

monthly plan

1,540 yen (tax included)

annual plan

15,400 yen (tax included)

Easy Sports is owned by Eleven one of the major distributors of Nippon Professional Baseball. The quality looks really good.

• The first SAGA match has a link to "livescore" which looks like it's behind their firewall, so to speak

In addition, No V2, and they are gonna blow away the archive ... might as well raise the price

• So ... what's the deal with requiring your phone number to pay for registration?

Anybody gone through it? Does it have to be Japan phone number? can you just put in random numbers?

• I put Nylon Japan's phone number in that field lol

so that means it's not required for verification?

what is the Japanese format of phone #

I'm not going to do this until one of you people are actually confirmed to be watching a match

• so that means it's not required for verification?

what is the Japanese format of phone #

I'm not going to do this until one of you people are actually confirmed to be watching a match

No since it's not a mobile number. After I entered all my details I got a confirmation of my payment without needing verification

I've used this number before when contacting Saga since phone number was mandatory

https://www.nylon.jp/aboutus

• So the new V.TV powered by Eleven sports only broadcast V1. Where can we watch V2?

I don't know about the man version, but a few of the V2 girls teams self-streamed some matches, either on absurdly stupid and unwatchable IG stories or in blurry painful youtubes. One team , Brilliant Aries , streamed a few matches from their local TV broadcast on their team youtube. It was way better quality than VTV

But I think the short answer is : there will not be any V2 watching any more :white:

• It speaks volumes to me that JVL is going to just "throw away" all the archived matches from 2014 - 2022 instead of opening them up to the public. What assholes :drink:

• It speaks volumes to me that JVL is going to just "throw away" all the archived matches from 2014 - 2022 instead of opening them up to the public. What assholes :drink:

WHAT? :mad::mad::mad:

When??

Where did you read that?

Gaora will continue to archive older editions. They will serve as reference after all. V League can't get rid of the archives and I doubt they will completely close them off.

There might be some other announcements concerning the other leagues the men's has up to V3 and it's going to be endless complaints if they don't get included in any platform.

• Has anyone purchased the V.TV plan on the new Easy Sports platform yet? Just wanted to check regarding the plan and its payment before I subscribe myself... It seems it's 1,540 yen per month, which is whopping MYR48 in my currency. I don't see an option for men's matches or women's matches only.

Also, let's say I want to watch the old matches from the 2020-2021 season, where do I watch it on?

• Maybe they are already backtracking. The announcement on the V.League Official site says:

"Easy Sports will continue all the 2022-23 V.LEAGUE DIVISION1 MEN and DIVISION1 WOMEN matches and other DIVISION to live and miss ..."

It didn't say that when it was first posted. Still doesn't say it on the VTV page

Also, V.League now says:

"In addition, from the 2014/15 season to the 2021-22 the archive distribution service 2022 October 31 , season will be temporarily terminated on . Thank you for understanding.

➁For existing TV members (annual members, monthly members), we will send information regarding continued use to with V.TV. the email address registered Please check it and continue using it."

VTV says:

"In addition, the service for archive distribution from the 2014/15 season to the 2021-22 season will end on October 31, 2022. Thank you for your understanding."

So I guess we wait and see

• Has anyone purchased the V.TV plan on the new Easy Sports platform yet? Just wanted to check regarding the plan and its payment before I subscribe myself... It seems it's 1,540 yen per month, which is whopping MYR48 in my currency. I don't see an option for men's matches or women's matches only.

Also, let's say I want to watch the old matches from the 2020-2021 season, where do I watch it on?

Yes. It’s only one plan for both the men’s and women’s. The only optionality is monthly or annual payment. I do hope the archives are all made available. This is quite a lot of money relative to VBTV.