Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2022-2023

• What... the girl who retired was from Ageo.

Wait. they didn't have all stars in 2021 and Saitama has never had an all star

I'm being punked here, I think

• Wait. they didn't have all stars in 2021 and Saitama has never had an all star

I'm being punked here, I think

All Stars 2020. Im confusing the timelines. It's that allstars event where they had to play kiddy games and long ass quizzes

But Shuri did announce her retirement after All Stars. I remember cuz VBM featured it along with the Guts Pose duo photos

• i don't know how you guys remember every player i can barely keep up with the nt roster;(

i thought it was the same person because both her and rino were invited to allstars and one of them was talking to miyu during the veteran tribute. nabeya was probably her teammate since shuri's teammate was nagaoka.

• i don't know how you guys remember every player i can barely keep up with the nt roster;(

i thought it was the same person because both her and rino were invited to allstars and one of them was talking to miyu during the veteran tribute. nabeya was probably her teammate since shuri's teammate was nagaoka.

You cannot be trusted with faces

• Let's revisit Saori and Maiko's predictions and see how they are doing:

Sakoda Kano

Toray

NEC

JT

SAGA

Himeji

PFU

Denso

Toyota

Saitama

Okayama

Hitachi

Kurobe

NEC

JT

Denso

PFU

Toray

SAGA

Toyota

Himeji

Saitama

Okayama

Hitachi

Kurobe

The provisional standings as of the 29th are as follows:

1 JT 15 wins 5 losses 44P

2 Toray 14 wins 6 losses 40 points

3 Hisamitsu 13 wins 7 losses 37 points

4 NEC 12 wins 6 losses 38P

5 Saitama Ageo 12 wins 6 losses 34 points

6 Toyota Auto Body 11 wins 9 losses 30 points

7 Denso 9 wins 11 losses 28 points

8 PFU 9 wins 11 losses 28P

9 Hitachi 8 wins 12 losses 24 points

10 KUROBE 6 wins, 12 losses, 16P

11 Okayama 5 wins 13 losses 18 points

12 Himeji 2 wins 18 losses 11 points

I didn't put Kurobe in ALL CAPS. They came that way

• Still only 600-800 people attending these matches, except for NEC/SAGA which had 2,200 unhappy campers

• I have it from a reliable source that this is Hannah Tapp in the USA

• NEC Wow:

The 90's are calling. They want their internet back

• Denso GM stepping down. Is the GM the one responsible for hiring the imports? :gone:

• NEC Wow:

The 90's are calling. They want their internet back

NEC and Toray are currently the most loved team. I don't understand where that's coming from? and they by far have the most active teen stans. Saga meanwhile gets bashed for every little thing even for their apparent "noisy and crass bench members" especially Ishii she gets bashed just for breathing. I can't even praise them in peace without someone replying back to me in Japanese asking if I'm satisfied with that (as per google translate)

• NEC and Toray are currently the most loved team. I don't understand where that's coming from? and they by far have the most active teen stans. Saga meanwhile gets bashed for every little thing even for their apparent "noisy and crass bench members" especially Ishii she gets bashed just for breathing. I can't even praise them in peace without someone replying back to me in Japanese asking if I'm satisfied with that (as per google translate)

i wonder if we're being harassed by the same person. i posted a clap emoji under v league's tweets and someone with a bellefille sendai icon replied to me angrily. i had to double check if i misunderstood the tweet but it's literally a new card announcement with mana toe. i replied with a question mark and Japanese Karen hit me with a mini essay which from what i understand is a crazy rant=O

• i wonder if we're being harassed by the same person. i posted a clap emoji under v league's tweets and someone with a bellefille sendai icon replied to me angrily. i had to double check if i misunderstood the tweet but it's literally a new card announcement with mana toe. i replied with a question mark and Japanese Karen hit me with a mini essay which from what i understand is a crazy rant=O

Mine is this user https://twitter.com/3423062msd I already have him blocked cuz he wouldn't leave me alone after that.

I only quoted to congratulate them cuz they won and Ishii happens to be the player featured in the last tweet. It wasn't even a reply under a tweet but a quote lol. Rabid freak.

• Japanese Karen

:rolll:

• Mine is this user https://twitter.com/3423062msd I already have him blocked cuz he wouldn't leave me alone after that.

I only quoted to congratulate them cuz they won and Ishii happens to be the player featured in the last tweet. It wasn't even a reply under a tweet but a quote lol. Rabid freak.

• why is v league's valentines special only for the men? is that a cultural thing with japan?

It is. You've probably seen it if you watched animes... Japan has 2 types of Valentine's Day. During the actual Valentine's, girls give boys chocolate, flowers etc and then on "White Day" which is on March 14 it's the boys turn to give the girls gifts. So basically Valentine's (as in the day itself) in Japan is mostly about the boys.