Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2022-2023

• Amazing :!: What a fun match :rolll:

Possible for another 0–2 come from behind victory :box::cheesy::box:

• Phew , I thought NEC was going to put Hina Kawakami back in. She has set a very low bar for herself, and I was going to point out that she hasn't been excruciatingly bad this tournament, but she doesn't really have a place on this team. Would have been nice if one of the Korean teams would have drafted her

• Saitama v PFU for the Final

NEC has already won enough this year

• Phew , I thought NEC was going to put Hina Kawakami back in. She has set a very low bar for herself, and I was going to point out that she hasn't been excruciatingly bad this tournament, but she doesn't really have a place on this team. Would have been nice if one of the Korean teams would have drafted her

She might be the biggest disappointment of all but only cause I used to like her and I wanted her to do well. It came to a certain point where I feel like maybe she doesn't want to play anymore

• She might be the biggest disappointment of all but only cause I used to like her and I wanted her to do well. It came to a certain point where I feel like maybe she doesn't want to play anymore

Same here

• Yes, not sure what was ultimately at the bottom of it ... Coach Kawamoto discouraged any kind of celebratory measures ... maybe it was just the style of the players they accumulated over the years. But check it out, hardly anyone smiles at all, let alone in a Fukuoka #14 kind of way

Omg I always thought you were just memeing. That's ridiculous :rolll:

• Oiii Phoenix I get why you're obsessed with Ayano Sato. She's serving major face

She's one of the prettiest

I have to admit though I haven't seen her in a proper setter role but she's a great cheerleader both for Kurobe and her sister.

On another note, despite Tugba's "cockiness" on the court at least when she's with team Turkey, she's an absolute sweetheart to everyone even random Kurobe citizens who she interacted with I assume on a daily basis. That one obachan that kept giving her mochi says it all.

• She's one of the prettiest

I have to admit though I haven't seen her in a proper setter role but she's a great cheerleader both for Kurobe and her sister.

On another note, despite Tugba's "cockiness" on the court at least when she's with team Turkey, she's an absolute sweetheart to everyone even random Kurobe citizens who she interacted with I assume on a daily basis. That one obachan that kept giving her mochi says it all.

Pretty face aside she doesn't seem very athletic to me. I think Mandai is also pretty but has a more charming je ne sais quoi appeal. I saw some of the Club Championships matches but wasn't really taken by her style as a setter since she's basically doing whatever Sakae is doing.

• Pretty face aside she doesn't seem very athletic to me. I think Mandai is also pretty but has a more charming je ne sais quoi appeal. I saw some of the Club Championships matches but wasn't really taken by her style as a setter since she's basically doing whatever Sakae is doing.

Mandai is lowkey hot. She sorta has that pre-Rio Miyashita vibe going on minus the Okayama gloom which is forbidden at Saga probably

• I haven't seen her in a proper setter role

She's dub subbed without knee pads in the two matches this tournament. I posted it but neglected to ping you

• Speaking of setters, Misaki Inoue might be retiring after all. I think she's getting married

too bad. i prefer inoue's technique and defense to mandai's copy paste of sakae's toss. by the way are nabeya and yamagishi the only married players who are still actively playing? not counting the veterans who already gave birth