Serbia - BPŠ Super League 2022/23

• Is this injury serious? This season I think she's proven she deserves a chance in the NT

• Is this injury serious? This season I think she's proven she deserves a chance in the NT

Boricic (Ub's coach) said in a post match interview that according to first impressions it's not as serious as it looked to her, but we will know in the following days more.

• Unfortunately, the expectations were confirmed, the end of the season and a break of several months for Rada Perovic, ACL!

• Unfortunately, the expectations were confirmed, the end of the season and a break of several months for Rada Perovic, ACL!

:(

• I think that Jedinstvo lost the third set because they had a bit of a mental lapse but the fourth and fifth sets were lost due to physical fatigue.

I am still sad about cup, they were so close.

I am annoyed that nobody takes responsibility for rescheduling cup finale in the middle of european semifinals. This person/s are idiots. They literally screwed serbian team in european jurney, zero brain. I am sure result would probably be different if Jedinstvo didn't had finale in the middle of semis.

Yes, Rada sadly finished a season.

• No official info yet but it seems that Vanja Ivanovic had a serious injury in a game against Tent tonight. She fell down after turning around, holding her knee and she was seemingly in a huge pain... She couldn't even walk off the court, they had to carry her off.

I really hope I'm wrong but I'm afraid she picked up the same injury as Rada Perovic in the Cup final. I still hold a small amount of hope that it's not that serious, it would be so unfair to her given the season she was having after grabbing that starting spot.

• No official info yet but it seems that Vanja Ivanovic had a serious injury in a game against Tent tonight. She fell down after turning around, holding her knee and she was seemingly in a huge pain... She couldn't even walk off the court, they had to carry her off.

I really hope I'm wrong but I'm afraid she picked up the same injury as Rada Perovic in the Cup final. I still hold a small amount of hope that it's not that serious, it would be so unfair to her given the season she was having after grabbing that starting spot.

she looked better few minutes later, i wish is nothing serious

• I sincerely hope so but I don't like the fact that after the end of first set she tried to walk off the court, made it a few steps and then said to one of the coaches that she can't walk so they had to carry her off.

Crossing my fingers for her, I do hope it's some strain or something similar though.

The hope I hold is that she’ll be back for playoffs, she had an amazing season so far and I dont want to see her end her season like this ||

• The hope I hold is that she’ll be back for playoffs, she had an amazing season so far and I dont want to see her end her season like this ||

Same here. She worked so hard this season and made an amazing improvement.

She deserves to play in the seasons finale and why not, maybe even VNL in the summer with the NT.

• Watching Tent this season really hurts my eyes, especially watching their OH:gone:

Kurtagic is the only bright spot there, she's in great shape

• Watching Tent this season really hurts my eyes, especially watching their OH:gone:

Kurtagic is the only bright spot there, she's in great shape

Its transition season for them, with goal to even younger the roster, so its not surprise that they cannot compete against top4 teams, but they lost 4 or 5 more games than that was expected.

Setters and OHs are simple terrible and is not exaggeration, OPP is just 16 and she cannot replace Caric yet. Literally only middles playing good and Gocanin, but poor girl cannot carry the whole defense and reception alone.

• Its transition season for them, with goal to even younger the roster, so its not surprise that they cannot compete against top4 teams, but they lost 4 or 5 more games than that was expected.

Setters and OHs are simple terrible and is not exaggeration, OPP is just 16 and she cannot replace Caric yet. Literally only middles playing good and Gocanin, but poor girl cannot carry the whole defense and reception alone.

Full agreement