Brazil - Women's Superliga 2022/2023

• I'm a Palmeiras supporter, but even that ugly ass Flamengo jersey can't make me hate them. They are so charismatic lol. I hope they stay for the next season.

me too lol Brie and Roni make watching Sesc so enjoyable

but goddammit isn't that jersey ugly indeed ugh I wish Bernardo would find another sponsor already so they can ditch the Flamengo colors lmao

• Karina benching to Groth, at this point of the season, for me is really a blow. It would have been better to her development playing for Brusque or anywhere else instead of Bauru.

• Osasco have just confirmed that Glayce suffered a ACL (in SL this is like the 4º this season?) and will go under surgery, time recover 8 months. ;(

I hate so much when this happens, a good prospect, young, having her best season of career, stoped by serious injury. She was high contender to a spot in NT this season, I could even bet she would be there. Hope she have a great recover and comeback stronger.

Osasco now have 2 OH's out due injury cases, Micaya is supposed to be back at the middle of the next month, but that's it, she will be completely out of shape, better Smarzek step up her game, because Tifanny and Drusylla will probably be the main OH, it has to, Duda the 3rd one.

• sucks about Glayce, she was doing great and I was hoping she would make it to the Pan Games at least. so it's been her, Léia and Key (:rolll:) with ACL injuries this season? iirc Kika suffered an Achilles tendon rupture...

• Karina benching to Groth, at this point of the season, for me is really a blow. It would have been better to her development playing for Brusque or anywhere else instead of Bauru.

Karina should come to Pinheiros. I think it would be good for both parties. We'll take Groth back too, I actually kind of like her lol.

I hope Glayce recovers well, she's probably this season's most improved player.

• Karina should come to Pinheiros. I think it would be good for both parties. We'll take Groth back too, I actually kind of like her lol.

I hope Glayce recovers well, she's probably this season's most improved player.

I kinda wish Gabi Cândido would move to Europe so that Karina could replace her in Fluminense lol

• Só Vakifbank took this set and qualify for next round. I think that playing more IS something good for VB who is Far from showing a great volleyball.