2023/2024 Transfers News, Rumors & Discussion

• Umu11 Atanasijevic is an acceptable option for some mid-level teams, I think he'll end up in Monza if he's about to return to Italy.

Helios Bieniek has no longer binding contract with Civitanova. And I don't think they can afford losing Anzani limits-wise. Rumors about Mozic are far-reaching at this point. Considering the whole opposite domino, I'd believe in Lagumdzija in Civitanova.

Ben Tara will replace Rychlicki.

• His contract with Lube is until 2024, so next season as well. Cormio won't let go such a contract so easily. If he wants to play in Italy for next season, he has to play for Lube.

It was until 2024. However, If I remember correctly, Bienek said that his contract was resolved.

• His contract with Lube is until 2024, so next season as well. Cormio won't let go such a contract so easily. If he wants to play in Italy for next season, he has to play for Lube.

His contract was terminated like a year ago. And he'll join Zawiercie the next year.

Ben Tara is not good enough to play in starting six at top level Italian team. Maybe he'll be back up to Cuban.

Ben Tara can be actually really good in Rychlicki-like role, his serve and blocking is great. But it looks like Perugia just wanted someone cheaper, because Rychlicki as an Italian probably would've been more expensive.

• It would be a good move for Modena, Italian clubs are so focused on stardom of their players that sometimes ignore their real quality, and Ngapeth can gear up in the playoffs, but throughout the season he's nowhere near being worthy of earning 500k euro. The question is whether they would've found a decent replacement.

• Russian media claims that Modena offered 160k $ to Novosibirsk for Sapozhkov's contract and both agreed. He'll probably return to Russia after that season.

Kazachenkov will be the main opposite of Novosibirsk in the next season. Luburic and Kruglov will leave the team.

• Loeppky

Takahashi

Both to Monza, replacing Daviskyba

• If both Sanguinetti and Stankovic stay, I'm afraid he will end up sitting on the bench, like his fellow German MB Krick.

Krick just got outplayed this season by Sanguinetti, because theoretically he's not limited by limits of foreigners to play with Stankovic.

With Brehme, the question is who's gonna replace Ngapeth, if this is legit foreign OH on some decent level, then he may be forced to sit on a bench due to those limits regardless of his level of play. We'll see soon, because if Ngapeth is about to leave Modena, we will find out the next week (and from what I've read on Pasini's blog, perhaps tomorrow).

• Krick just got outplayed this season by Sanguinetti, because theoretically he's not limited by limits of foreigners to play with Stankovic.

Well, I didn't mean the limit of foreigners. I meant Brehme is not much better than Krick. Since Krick lost his starting position, I don't think Brehme can easily win it back.

Rinaldi and Stankovic stay, and Federici joins as the new libero. So the foreigner limit will also not be a problem for Brehme on the court.

• Will Ma’a and Nimir stay in Halkbank? The arrival of Ngapeth could make them CL worthy.

The arrival of Ngapeth means they'll waste lot of money for a player who doesn't give a damn for majority of the season and MAYBE will mobilize himself for couple of important games. He wasn't the only problem, but there's no coincidence that Kazań and Modena didn't win absolutely anything with him in a squad in the past five years. Outside French NT, he's still pretty decent player, but not near a star he's believed to be (for like 90% of time).

Well, I didn't mean the limit of foreigners. I meant Brehme is not much better than Krick. Since Krick lost his starting position, I don't think Brehme can easily win it back. Rinaldi and Stankovic stay, and Federici joins as the new libero. So the foreigner limit will also not be a problem for Brehme on the court.

Brehme actually plays really well this season, he's much bigger talent than Krick, but the injuries stagnate his progress. And the foreigner limit would have been a problem if they had hired a foreign OH as Ngapeth's replacement, but it seems it will be Juantorena, so yeah.