2023 U19 Women's World Championship

• what an awful attitude of turkish girls

Screaming against their rival ala karakurt and coach even worse

No respect :down:

Of course after the epic journey Turkish team had, showing amazing performances although you and many others downplayed them for playing in a weak group (second of that group Croatia was almost eliminating Italy and they ended up 5th position), this is the only thing you noticed and decided to bring it here. You should have a really sad life, buddy 🤷

• Dilay completely forgot middles this match…then came the blockparty

Nisan is not a good attacking MB anyways. Dilay indeed set to Begüm as much as she can but it was unfortunately begum's worse match. I can't blame her, she attacked and blocked so well, consistently throughout tournament but this game her attacks weren't working 😕

• Dilay is robbed!! She could even get the MVP. She didn't play her best in the final but her overall performance throughout the tournament was two level above all other setters 🤦🤦🤦

Beren had very good games during preliminaries but she was bad when it mattered the most😩. I'm happy that at least Begüm got her well deserved award. She is only 16 years old, a new Zehra is on the rise!!!

Congratulations to USA. They have very good MBs and outsides (as if they need more😂)

Turkey getting silver against all the odds deserve an applause 👏 let's see how many of these girls will be included in u21 roster next week:box:

By the way Italia's setter curse continues. Since orro every generation their setters get worse and worse. This generation is like amateur level so picking her as best setter sounds like a big irony. She was THE worse player of her team🤦

• It looks like Turkiye ran out of gas after the 3rd set. You can see that they started losing their techniques after the 3rd set. They need a conditioning coach if they are planning to compete especially with USA for that age. But at the end first 4 teams deserved where they finished. Italy and Japan were practically at the same level watching their games. Final note, I really love Japanese culture, how they were been respectful, how they were bowing when they made a substitution, etc.