2023 U19 Women's World Championship

• Well that's it. Italy won the bronze. Nothing much to say besides that these girls really deserved it. Sad because I still have that feeling that the girls didn't play a good tournament overall, at least not up to their potential. But we were unlucky to face the USA in the semis, a team that seems like the best of this category so far.

• Dilay showed superiority to the other setters in the previous games. This final will be a real test for her. American setter is skilled but inconsistent. Expecting a good game.

I really don't like american setter. They only have good outsides and one good MB. Their setter is very mediocre

• Dilay showed superiority to the other setters in the previous games. This final will be a real test for her. American setter is skilled but inconsistent. Expecting a good game.

She is skilled for sure, but tries to play like ECZ A team when the u19 nt is not in the same level and as I see this causes errors sometimes

• Omg that was a rude block:white::obey:

• Turkish team is by far best blocker team of the tournament, it is just well oiled machine. Every single player and very consistent independent of the opponent 👏👏👏

• She is skilled for sure, but tries to play like ECZ A team when the u19 nt is not in the same level and as I see this causes errors sometimes

She really sets high quality balls. Also very mature game for her age

• Eylül is on fire today Altinli :white:

3 mistakes in a row by her right after I wrote this. Sometimes my jynxing power even surprises me🤦

Let me praise American MBs a bit. New ogbogu is on the rise :obey:

Ps: Jynx failed, they are still playing well🥺

• Turkish team is by far best blocker team of the tournament, it is just well oiled machine. Every single player and very consistent independent of the opponent 👏👏👏

In exact numbers? Because Brazil ended the competition with 118 blocks, and if I'm right Croatia is above 100 blocks too, Turkey until last match had 82.

• In exact numbers? Because Brazil ended the competition with 118 blocks, and if I'm right Croatia is above 100 blocks too, Turkey until last match had 82.

Have you checked set ratio?

• In exact numbers? Because Brazil ended the competition with 118 blocks, and if I'm right Croatia is above 100 blocks too, Turkey until last match had 82.

Check it per set. Also turkey didnt play one game because Nigeria withdrew

• turkey look gassed, the coach played the entire tournament with the same 6, without resting anyone. i wonder how much turkish volleyball federation pays as a prize if they win the title.

THe difference between starters and backups are huge, whenever someone came in, they got aced multiple times🤦