Brazil Women's NT 2023

• Brazilian twitter is a cancer, and their hate must be ignored.. The team is really solid and it seems to have a really great environment, so I hope they can keep making Kisy feel welcome and that she can ignore this dark side of the net

• You should message Clayton Lucas Dave Rogers on the Tweetbox about "Ana Cristiana" . He will be grateful

• Okay serving sub Maiara! I hope she gets to start against Croatia (alongside Julia, because she needs the reps). I don't know if Zé's going to take her for the next weeks, so it'd be nice to give her a chance to play for a bit considering this is her first time with the NT.

• Btw, I'm just thinking about how Carol wanted a longer break, but Zé asked her to be there in the first week because of Julia K's injury... and yeah, it shows. She's clearly not her usual self. I think she started every single match since the Olympics (both in club and in the NT) and she's starting to pay the price for it.

I can't believe I'm saying this, because I was so excited to see her in Brasília, but I hope Zé doesn't take her for week 2. Thaisa and Diana can handle it. Let her recover after a very long season, the last thing we need is another MB injury.

• I agree with you 100% and I think Ze does too to some extent.. we saw Lorena + Diana on court for a moment... Let's hope Ze gives her some rest, she deserves it and we need her fit and on form, and she's really far from that at the moment

• Btw, I'm just thinking about how Carol wanted a longer break, but Zé asked her to be there in the first week because of Julia K's injury... and yeah, it shows. She's clearly not her usual self. I think she started every single match since the Olympics (both in club and in the NT) and she's starting to pay the price for it.

I can't believe I'm saying this, because I was so excited to see her in Brasília, but I hope Zé doesn't take her for week 2. Thaisa and Diana can handle it. Let her recover after a very long season, the last thing we need is another MB injury.

Yeah of all players she deserves some time off the most

Go spend some well deserved time with your wife girl. She has a free summer:win:

• VolleyOrange who is your avatar?

Brazil hás a deep pool of MB imo. Ze should give a rest tô Carol.

• Laís (MB) from Fluminense hád a good season

• Yeah of all players she deserves some time off the most

Go spend some well deserved time with your wife girl. She has a free summer:win:

No fr, iirc they had to travel to the south of Brazil the day after they got married to play the league cup. Let her go on a honeymoon or something, she deserves it.

Btw, I saw that Anne was supporting Bia Haddad and Luisa Stefani in Roland Garros <3 We love a Brazilian girl lol

• Agree with you guys, I honestly think Carol should be on bench next 2 games, it's evident kow much tired she is, she shouldn't play next week as well, tbh, maybe not even Gabi, but for sure she will be there.

It's a pity Lara got injured, hope she comeback, and I don't like the other 2 options Zé registered on VNL, Valquíria and Milka, I wish we had instead Lays and Jussara, like a million times over the other two.

• Queen Kim Yeon-Koung

oh wow. She must have just gotten out of bed. That's a great photo. I zoomed it on my phone and I can see it as her now

• See what a well-rested team are able to do, Ze? Great game by Naiane and it's time for Ze to trust Lorena, he know what she can do, so let her do it

• First game next week is against South Korea, it's a great opportunity to see Lorena play more, imo she is not far from Diana's level, in reality I think they are at the same stage.

• Sometimes I think about how good Naiane could've been right now if she hadn't spent five years on the bench... Like I'm not going to say she made the wrong choices for her career because I'm not the one who's paying her bills, but she was just a baby when she became a starter for Minas and it looked like she was for sure going to be the next big thing.

She's still young though, she can fulfill that potential... All I can hope is that Paulo Coco won't bench her for Claudinha :S

• I'm watching Rosamaria on the replay of an interview, she is ready to comeback.

Maybe we'll see:

Macris/Roberta

Lorenne/Kisy

Gabi/Ana/Julia B./Rosamaria

Thaisa/Carol/Diana/Lorena

Natinha/Nyeme

• Here's mine

Macris/Roberta

Gabi/Ana C/Julia B/Rosamaria

Kisy/Lorrayna/Tainara

Diana/Lorena/Thaisa

Natinha/Nyeme