Turkey - Vodafone Sultanlar Ligi 2023-2024

• all I know is if boskovic only had 8 kills and 7 errors in a play off match this board would tear her to shreds lol

You do a great job everytime with pointing out Vargas s mistakes everytime she has a bad game so no one else bothers. I remember last time you said she should be benched for the rest of playoffs, she showed a monster performance right after. So let's wait till next game:roll:

• You do a great job everytime with pointing out Vargas s mistakes everytime she has a bad game so no one else bothers. I remember last time you said she should be benched for the rest of playoffs, she showed a monster performance right after. So let's wait till next game:roll:

I said that more as a precaution for her health bc imo rushing her back would do more harm for her then good. Not because I thought she was so bad she doesn’t deserve to start lol

• Maybe coaching staff told Lavarini to let Eda pass but he misunderstood Ada:lol::lol::lol:

Eda played as outside before and she can really pass!:obey:

• This is probably the closest Eczacıbaşı got to the Turkish League trophy after a very very long time.

I really hope they will get this time.

I think last time was 2018 season when they went to 5th game with vakif

• the only difference is boskovic and her have different roles as servers. Boskovic is to score direct points. Hande is just supposed to put a little pressure and keep it in. Their errors are not weighed the same in my eyes. Both of them need to improve in their consistency but Hande did a great job of serving at the end today so that was nice to see her take care of it.

Why do you say so? Who decides such roles? Both of them serves same amount of rotations anyways. It is like saying Vargas's role is to score aces but Arina just need to keep the ball in? I don't see why their errors are not weighed the same way in your eyes? Is it because one of them is Serbian and other is Turkish?

They are both inconsistent servers with hit and miss ace and errors. Both should be criticized same way or appraised. We can't give one as free pass just because she is boskovic

• Why do you say so? Who decides such roles? Both of them serves same amount of rotations anyways. It is like saying Vargas's role is to score aces but Arina just need to keep the ball in? I don't see why their errors are not weighed the same way in your eyes? Is it because one of them is Serbian and other is Turkish?

They are both inconsistent servers with hit and miss ace and errors. Both should be criticized same way or appraised. We can't give one as free pass just because she is boskovic

because boskovic is a jump and power server. Hande is a nearly standing float server. Jump servers are naturally given more room for error. However, as I said Boskovic still misses way too much with that being said. I’m also pretty sure you understood what I meant by this because it seems like common sense and I know you have a good understanding of volleyball….

• There is a beef on twitter about ferhat's interview after match. Fener fans are saying he was reffering that those men from morning practice were fenerbahçe men and that they were trying to "sabotage" eczacibasi, but ferhat literally just said that few men were organizing winner podium for fener that day. So now fener fans are talking about revenge on sunday bla bla bla

• There is a beef on twitter about ferhat's interview after match. Fener fans are saying he was reffering that those men from morning practice were fenerbahçe men and that they were trying to "sabotage" eczacibasi, but ferhat literally just said that few men were organizing winner podium for fener that day. So now fener fans are talking about revenge on sunday bla bla bla

Typical football fans. Toxic masculine cultures' dramatization and need to antagonize everything not part of them as "evil" and twisting narratives and lying is welcomed if it fits their side of the coin, simplistic black and white thinking, they are the white= pure/good/right and everyone else = black/evil/wrong 😂 self-awareness and critiquing/correcting oneself is totally a satanic ritual.

Sorry I went to my menocidal mode.

I swear every negative trait toxic men assign to women is projection. Dramatic crybabies gonna cry some more hopefully when Eczacıbaşı becomes champ 💕

• Let's see whether these two reach their goal this year after nine seasons together :heart:

• On these polls i see on insta and twitter, pretty much no one knows who will win today. It's 50:50. If we look at the quality of team, fener is much better team on paper. But then again, eczacibasi has grown so much after World club championship, and the fact that they've beaten fener 3:0 last match, they also have a good chance.

• On these polls i see on insta and twitter, pretty much no one knows who will win today. It's 50:50. If we look at the quality of team, fener is much better team on paper. But then again, eczacibasi has grown so much after World club championship, and the fact that they've beaten fener 3:0 last match, they also have a good chance.

And i think it would be interesting that eczacibasi wins as they are underdog.

if Ecza can match their serve pressure from last time I like their chances