Turkey - Vodafone Sultanlar Ligi 2023-2024

• JT is no where near the level of the big 4, in system or out! Maybe she had some matches where she was on fire but having a good day does not mean one is on the same level generally.

• serdar I did not want to occupy the transfer rumours thread.

As far as I know, when Dehrican was the headcoach of women's NT B, in one of the trainings, Yasemin Sahin (MB of Eczacibasi now) was behaving irresponsible, joking around and not taking it serious. So as far as I remember, he asked her to leave the training and then probably pushed her after a dialogue to leave the training. Some claimed her husband had relations to federation, so Dehrican was directly banned. He lost all his contracts. Then Sigortashop signed with him for a short while but again, rumours were saying that federation was bullying the club due to Dehrican, like not letting them play in another hall etc. Eventually he worked at GS as assistant coach and then 2nd league. Now he is in Romania I think.

To me, I am not sure who is right or wrong but I will be surprised if GS's management would allow him to work in GS if he committed some sort of violence. Moreover, Ilkin was part of the same team at that time etc. Noone seemed to have problems with him.

Thanks for the explanation. I hate that federation interfere such matters. He lived his Romanian team this season to another Romanian team. So he doesn't seem to be the most stable based on his track record but don't want to judge him with limited info. We don't have many good coaches, sad to see one of them is involved in so much drama

• serdar I did not want to occupy the transfer rumours thread.

As far as I know, when Dehrican was the headcoach of women's NT B, in one of the trainings, Yasemin Sahin (MB of Eczacibasi now) was behaving irresponsible, joking around and not taking it serious. So as far as I remember, he asked her to leave the training and then probably pushed her after a dialogue to leave the training. Some claimed her husband had relations to federation, so Dehrican was directly banned. He lost all his contracts. Then Sigortashop signed with him for a short while but again, rumours were saying that federation was bullying the club due to Dehrican, like not letting them play in another hall etc. Eventually he worked at GS as assistant coach and then 2nd league. Now he is in Romania I think.

To me, I am not sure who is right or wrong but I will be surprised if GS's management would allow him to work in GS if he committed some sort of violence. Moreover, Ilkin was part of the same team at that time etc. Noone seemed to have problems with him.

I don’t know if he is a good coach but I know that he got fired from both Romanian teams he worked this season.

• I don’t know if he is a good coach but I know that he got fired from both Romanian teams he worked this season.

Did he get fired from second one too?🤦 I heard about Bucharest but didn't know he get kicked out from CSO as well😱

• Yes after 1 month.
    Caprara is there now.

Thanks for the info. Well with such a consistent trend of being fired everywhere he goes, it sounds like something is wrong with him 🙄

• Thanks for the info. Well with such a consistent trend of being fired everywhere he goes, it sounds like something is wrong with him 🙄

well you give the benefit of doubt to Dehrican who got fired back to back too, why wouldn’t you for this coach too

• Brankica and uzelac are gonna play together for a club team together next year and I’m so excited but then I find out their setter is gonna be Malinov ? 😭😭😭

• well you give the benefit of doubt to Dehrican who got fired back to back too, why wouldn’t you for this coach too

what are you talking about? Dehrican is the one being fired back to back in turkey and now I learned that the same happened in Romania as well. Based on this info, I don't give benefit of doubt to Dehrican as well since it seems like there's really a pattern

• Brankica and uzelac are gonna play together for a club team together next year and I’m so excited but then I find out their setter is gonna be Malinov ? 😭😭😭

They gonna have good local setter if rumors about Eda Kafkas are true so there are options.. and Malinov had rly solid season I don’t mind her at all

I’m more worried about how they gonna fit Uzelac and Brankica together if they don’t sign very good libero (even then it’s still ?) one of them being benched would be bigger problem for me :sos:

Uzelac had rly good season in terms of passing but Brankica needs coverage on reception, good thing they will have Seyma there.

We gonna see Brankica/Uzelac at some point this summer so we’ll see if it can work in any way

• They gonna have good local setter if rumors about Eda Kafkas are true so there are options.. and Malinov had rly solid season I don’t mind her at all

I’m more worried about how they gonna fit Uzelac and Brankica together if they don’t sign very good libero (even then it’s still ?) one of them being benched would be bigger problem for me :sos:

Uzelac had rly good season in terms of passing but Brankica needs coverage on reception, good thing they will have Seyma there.

We gonna see Brankica/Uzelac at some point this summer so we’ll see if it can work in any way

seyma would be a great back row sub for Brankica in the middle of sets

• Branco a might play as Opposite or the team hired other foreigner Opp?

• Or şeyma as receiving opp?

that makes more sense since mihajlovic s attack from zone 4 is way better, also she can do pipe better than zone 2 attacks. Şeyma is a non factor at attacks anyways

• If Goztepe buys rights for Sultans League then there will be 4 new teams next year. I’ve read that Sariyer might be ready to sell considering their budget problems.

And by the looks of it all will come with ambitions to stay/compete.

I only don’t know about Bahcelievler Belediyespor, there’s nit much about their transfers yet.. and Aydin as well with Nicoletti leaving.
    With 1 more foreigner added I could see most of mid level teams being stronger then Italian of same level. Libero position is big ? fir many mid teams, even that rule of not counting libero as foreigner would be enough to have REALLY competative league all year around next season.

• If Goztepe buys rights for Sultans League then there will be 4 new teams next year. I’ve read that Sariyer might be ready to sell considering their budget problems.

And by the looks of it all will come with ambitions to stay/compete.

I only don’t know about Bahcelievler Belediyespor, there’s nit much about their transfers yet.. and Aydin as well with Nicoletti leaving.
    With 1 more foreigner added I could see most of mid level teams being stronger then Italian of same level. Libero position is big ? fir many mid teams, even that rule of not counting libero as foreigner would be enough to have REALLY competative league all year around next season.

Not sure when did you hear the news about Sarıyer, but the Mayor has changed due to new elections so this might not be possible. If the problem is the budget, I guess it will be reviewed which might take sometime.

• Well prepared interview, genuine answers. Finally an interview without questions about vargas and turkish NT