Turkey - Vodafone Sultanlar Ligi 2023-2024

• Hmm they recently resolved their pre-contract with Kamil Söz.

I hope he can bring van De Vyver with him too. She was really good first half of season

• Will Boz stay for another year in Fener? What even was she doing on trainings as 3rd OPP? Wiping the floor or sth haha

He will be the second Opp till second half of season until Vargas is back from china. And then I don't think she minds to be bench player at that age. Probably she is trying to milk as much money as she can before her retirement

• Does anyone know will Ferhat really stay at Eczacibaşi?:wall:

• So Carlini confirmed she is going to Aydın. That's a great transfer. They also kept Nicoletti which is good. She had really good season. They are getting İlayda and Ecenur as MB. Both imo had solid seasons.

They kept Loda as well. She had good matches in 2nd part of the season. I wouldn't keep her honestly. She had a lot of ups and downs.

I really hope they aren't just going to trust Loda. They should really sign another foreign OH. Someone who would be better than Fatma and Loda.

• So Carlini confirmed she is going to Aydın. That's a great transfer. They also kept Nicoletti which is good. She had really good season. They are getting İlayda and Ecenur as MB. Both imo had solid seasons.

They kept Loda as well. She had good matches in 2nd part of the season. I wouldn't keep her honestly. She had a lot of ups and downs.

I really hope they aren't just going to trust Loda. They should really sign another foreign OH. Someone who would be better than Fatma and Loda.

Loda didnt even play most of playoff matches. If they would have keep a foreigner, they should have kept planinsec, she wasn't great neither but she had better season than loda

maddison would be so good but she signed with ChieriX/

• I guess this is PTT 23-24. Apparently they unfollowed who are leaving and followed who are coming. Just not sure about Eva Mori they are still following her but Çağla Akın is rumored to PTT as well. Keeping Mori would be another bad decision lol