Italy - Serie A1 2023/24

• Akimova shouldn’t be on bench. She is very good on her good days and I think once her injuries are healed she’ll continue on her way to becoming elite. Novara needs Markova and her both on court to get this done

Markova as OH has been such a big liability on reception, Bosetti and Szakmary are doing decent job imo. Not that their reception is any good jow but with Markova it would be guaranteed disaster..

• Lubian ones again proving my point why She deserves more chance in CL over De Krujif.

• Markova as OH has been such a big liability on reception, Bosetti and Szakmary are doing decent job imo. Not that their reception is any good jow but with Markova it would be guaranteed disaster..

I don’t disagree but I think the upside they have to try it’s the only way they have a chance

• What a match from Wolosz, even at 34 age She is not slowing down. What a sets from her :super::sos:

• Post by beno ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • Danesi didn’t show anything this season to be called the best Italian MB.

Fahr, Folie, Lubian and Bonifacio are showing better performance. I would even say Nwakalor.

Today ones again poor performance from her. And She is the most wanted MB for next season….

• How is this guy keeping his job for so long while constantly butchering players names..

Fersinyio? Hawk? :lol:

Plummer has been amazing in this first set :white: she killed like 5 OOS balls

As if the Italian commentators can do better :lol:

In the third set Novara should try Markova as OH. Current line up isn’t working.

• ATM I like to watch Haak the most from all opposite hitters! She is in great shape and seems like a very humble person:heart:

• Santarelli just knows what He is doing.

His team reached perfect peak of the shape for last 2months of the season. They are performing amazingly.

He said that they are pushing more for the late part of the season. And We are just watching this. They are so smoth, strong with full focus. They have chance to end this season without single lose.

• I don’t know what Guidetti has on his mind but Markova and Bosetti duo can’t work on highest level and for the most important matches.

Next season Vakifbank is gone be on the similar as current Novara.

• ATM I like to watch Haak the most from all opposite hitters! She is in great shape and seems like a very humble person:heart:

Without any doubt right now Isabella Haak is the best OPP and the best player in the world in this club season. And She is not slowing down and She is not having any bad performance.

Her stats are amazing, her performance is perfect. Her and Wolosz have perfect chemistry.