Serbia - BPŠ Super League 2023/24

• She is bench player in Indjija, but she signed for NCAA

https://www.instagram.com/tvccvball/?img_index=1

ah no it’s not her. This girl is probably a bigger player. The school she signed with is in the very top conference of the ncaa

• Could be Ana Mihajlovic, she considered that in the past.

• No way, she will be on high demand in league after 03/04 go abroad. She refused good offer from Ub last summer.

Also she is the main player of u20 team.

She already shared her thoughts about going to the college, and while i sincerely have no clue if she is the player going to Iowa, or if she even changed her mind completely, definitely

isn't impossible. Being on high demand in Serbian league or main player of u20 team isn't.......

• She already shared her thoughts about going to the college, and while i sincerely have no clue if she is the player going to Iowa, or if she even changed her mind completely, definitely

isn't impossible. Being on high demand in Serbian league or main player of u20 team isn't.......

Isn't what? This is only path for going pro abroad. Going to NCAA would postpone that for at least 4 years. I think this is not ambitions for a player of her talent.

• Isn't what? This is only path for going pro abroad. Going to NCAA would postpone that for at least 4 years. I think this is not ambitions for a player of her talent.

And maybe she isn't ambitious as or have different kind of ambitious than you.

• True, I can be totally wrong, same as you. But this don't change that 2 fact's I mention above are not meaningless or unimportant.

They are not meaningless at all but you have a whole if loop to actually instantiate that arguments, and you just give them free pass (quite often). Someone choosing high quality education and choose diferent career path for themselves are the arguments which are at least on the same level of importance as going pro/being on high demand in Serbian League/main player of u20.

• They are not meaningless at all but you have a whole if loop to actually instantiate that arguments, and you just give them free pass (quite often). Someone choosing high quality education and choose diferent career path for themselves are the arguments which are at least on the same level of importance as going pro/being on high demand in Serbian League/main player of u20.

Well entire conversation is WHAT IF, we are just guessing. On the other hand, in recent history, there is not much players from our NT that choose NCAA path. Also number of NCAA players called for NT later, are not high to.

• Well entire conversation is WHAT IF, we are just guessing. On the other hand, in recent history, there is not much players from our NT that choose NCAA path. Also number of NCAA players called for NT later, are not high to.

true but every single American NT player played the ncaa. At the top level the best teams in the ncaa would be competitive with a lot of lesser league teams in Europe imo. It wouldn’t be a bad way to go unless you’re like a true STAR in the making then it would be a bad idea. For the not very top prospects it can be a very good idea

• true but every single American NT player played the ncaa. At the top level the best teams in the ncaa would be competitive with a lot of lesser league teams in Europe imo. It wouldn’t be a bad way to go unless you’re like a true STAR in the making then it would be a bad idea. For the not very top prospects it can be a very good idea

I am talking only about serbian players in last 5 years for example. Of course all american players played ncaa.

I dont agree about other statement, difference between ncaa and pro level are huge. Considering that they dont have players that play all rotations, different balls, the whole system in general. Top team probably can beat some bottom team from lesser european leagues, but that is it.

• I definitely agree with volleySrb on this discussion. Playing NCAA is definitely a step back in a promising player's development independent of the team she plays. On the other hand, it is also true that building a pro volleyball career is not the priority of every young player. We had previously Pelin Aroguz (she was MVP of junior ech and was a star at making) and now Ipar Kurt (again MVP at ech) but both picked their academical career over their pro volleyball. These are very personal choices. There are quite a few talented young players who just don't have the wish or commitment to pursue a Pro volleyball career