2023 Junior Events: FIVB U21 & U19 WCH and U17 ECH

• Iran 3 Belgium 0 , easy and comfortable win, time to beat the Koreans in the semis again.

Iran had easily beaten Korea 3-0 in the group stages , we will win this competition just like the u21 the future is bright again.

• And Italy got eliminated. :o

Huge surprise, but after all this is junior volleyball.

On paper yes, having a look on how we performed throughout the championship, having never fully convinced even against inferior teams, not so much. Yes, we can talk about how the team still has enough talent to get to the semifinals, but overall the counterperformance was in the air. I think the previous team, the one with Bovolenta and Porro, set the bar really high so even with a group with less talent it was expected similar results.

• And Italy got eliminated. :o

Huge surprise, but after all this is junior volleyball.

I love your long analysis and a lot of knowledge of junior players, but your predictions suck big time😂😂

• This Korean team is playing really good, now I can see how they beat Italy last night. It wasn't just Italy having a bad day

you have to fight for every single point against them. You can't lower your guard even for a minute. their libero is almost flawless. even Grebennikov should learn few lessons from him :rolll:

• France won, as expected. Korea amazing Bronze.

All-star team...

OHs - Henno (FRA), Lee (KOR)

MBs - Ghielchniazi (IRN), Seddik (FRA)

S - Tizi-Oualou (FRA)

L - Tabatabei (IRN)

OP - Pujol (FRA)

MVP - Henno (FRA)

• Make fun of my predictions as long as you want (deservedly so), but at least I predicted a winner from the beginning: France has great generation and it was nice to follow throughout this whole cycle of WEVZA-EYOF-WCH. Every game won - and for a good reason.

• Make fun of my predictions as long as you want (deservedly so), but at least I predicted a winner from the beginning: France has great generation and it was nice to follow throughout this whole cycle of WEVZA-EYOF-WCH. Every game won - and for a good reason.

I look forward to hearing your predictions for upcoming male ech 😇

• OK silver isn't that bad after all for a bunch of so-called non-talented players ^^

France was great, the best team throughout the tournament, but the final match could go the other way, Iran had its chances too