Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2023-2024

• Five minutes of watching her I knew I was gonna like her. That's impressive, especially considering the Bun Happening issue. Wonderful court movement. It usually takes imports, who I don't know at all, at least half the season for me to warm up to them

Did you not watch the Turkey friendly? Girl was responsible for like 90% of getting so close to winning a set but Mandai was horrible and so was the temp libero

• Did you not watch the Turkey friendly? Girl was responsible for like 90% of getting so close to winning a set but Mandai was horrible and so was the temp libero

Yes, that's where the five minutes happened with Adams

I didn't think the libero was as bad as everyone made her out to be. Probably because I've watched her play for a few years and enjoyed her. She was a big part of Gunma winning back to back Championships. Yeah, there were too many shots of her just standing there when the ball went whizzing by, but to go from V2 to Vargas speed spikes with nothing in between except not playing volleyball for a few years ... I don't wanna say "giver her a break", but just wish she didn't get hated on as much

• Does anyone know if they plan on streaming V League via VBTV? isn't that part of their organization's global vision? I wanna see how Nwakalor and Rosamaria does in Japan.

• Does anyone know if they plan on streaming V League via VBTV? isn't that part of their organization's global vision? I wanna see how Nwakalor and Rosamaria does in Japan.

Not this year, but maybe next year, or soon after that as part of the "new vision" . I also read it was part of the "global vision"

• Yes, that's where the five minutes happened with Adams

I didn't think the libero was as bad as everyone made her out to be. Probably because I've watched her play for a few years and enjoyed her. She was a big part of Gunma winning back to back Championships. Yeah, there were too many shots of her just standing there when the ball went whizzing by, but to go from V2 to Vargas speed spikes with nothing in between except not playing volleyball for a few years ... I don't wanna say "giver her a break", but just wish she didn't get hated on as much

Fair enough. It also seems like she wasn't really able to train with the team til the last minute and by last minute I mean the day before. She looked so lost the entire time.

• Cool, Wada and Hayashi on the pins :super:

• I can't believe the speed of Annie Drews's arm when she swings

• Momii isn't dressed. Anybody know if there's something injured about her?

Going to take some time to adjust to all the new lineups this year. Just seeing Arisa Nagano in that Toyota huddle was jarring

• is Drews just joining the match at 18-16 ?

I missed the first 10 minutes

no, she was dub subbed out and just came back in