Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2023-2024

• Toyota got clobbered [25–11] in set 2 after that nice set 1 win, but is up 10–3 in set 3

Hot and cold :lol:

• Damn you Toyota 20–21

• Well now, maybe it was 21–20 and not 20–21 ... either way, Toyota wins 3rd set [26–24]

That's important. To not dissolve after reaching 20. Good on you Toyota :box:

• Toyota and NEC in a Tie Breaker :box:

• Kurobe WTF. Controlling the set until the 20s. Then lose

Could still go full set. Kurobe is getting a little better with Sato setting and Derya back, even though Derya's not really doing that well yet. Pimpichaya is dressed but didn't play set 1. Akane Ukishima is doing fine in her stead ... for now. And the MBs are fine

• toyota was so close to beating nec that was really something if they can level with ageo things will be even more interesting there are only a handful of games left so things should be tight starting next week

prestige has been improving slightly they haven't won anything yet but they've been adjusting so well especially in offense the players have been a good sport this whole time

• toyota was so close to beating nec that was really something if they can level with ageo things will be even more interesting there are only a handful of games left so things should be tight starting next week

prestige has been improving slightly they haven't won anything yet but they've been adjusting so well especially in offense the players have been a good sport this whole time

I think Aranmare has improved A LOT not only just slightly things are now so much more faster with them as a team. I feel for that player that cried in their last game before the new year the frustration of not winning even one is obviously terrible but the fact that they are able to close the gap in more and more games is awesome

• I think Aranmare has improved A LOT not only just slightly things are now so much more faster with them as a team. I feel for that player that cried in their last game before the new year the frustration of not winning even one is obviously terrible but the fact that they are able to close the gap in more and more games is awesome

i didnt follow this team from the very beginning i started my subscription during empress cup so i say slightly but you're probably right maybe they have made significant improvement since they started in v1 good for them

• Prestige has to figure out what to do with Meso. She's their best scorer but her defense really drags the team down. It's painful for me, someone who's watched and enjoyed Prestige for years. Their defense was always part of their steam. Team vibes and all that. Meso's been there but it wasn't as glaring a dunk in V2

• Derya looks hot with her sleeves rolled up. All cool chicks roll up their sleeves :heart:

• Okayama's back attacking monster isn't dressed tonight. So Kawamoto

• Seems like there's a good supply of sliding middle blockers in V.League this year

• Reika Sato is so badass. Love what she's got going 13/25 and 4 blocks

But not enough

Poor Kurobe