• There were 8 full set matches (of 24) in the Group Stage :box:

Quarterfinal:

SAT 04 May 2024

Kurobe – Denso

JT – SAGA

Hitachi – Toyota

Okayama – Tsukuba

• Haruka Oyama is too cool for words :heart:

• Man, I was all ready for a SAGA sweep of JT. Now I fear we are in for a reverse sweep :box:

• SAGA 3–1 JT. Still weird

• Come on Hitachi , Sweep this so I won't have to inhale a bag of crack cocaine to stay up for Tsukuba

• Gotta try some reverse jinx here ...

Tsukuba's not used to this level of defense, and they're wussy whackin again. Niina's timing is off. Tsukuba's not good with OOS balls

[-] Need something stronger ...

The only good thing about this is it will be over quickly

• I dont know how to reply but regarding JT, there's been a lot of focus on Yoshihara. 3 articles about her are currently trending on yahoo topics which is too much. It's only Black Eagle and very rarely are coaches the center of attention in this tournament. NT expectations?

• I dont know how to reply but regarding JT, there's been a lot of focus on Yoshihara. 3 articles about her are currently trending on yahoo topics which is too much. It's only Black Eagle and very rarely are coaches the center of attention in this tournament. NT expectations?

You're replying right now or did you mean quote someone's comment?

Press the quotation mark button on the lower right corner in between the warning and thumbs up button. Try it with my comment

• I cant see any quotation marks

if you're using your phone click on the 3 dots/bullets on the upper right of any comment once you click on it there should be a drop down menu with quote and like

• Yoshihara was rumored to be one of the candidates for head coach after Nakada stepped down but with Sakai's emergence as president, Manabe took that opportunity and probably sweet talked the board of directors that he has some grand plan even though he hasn't coached anything post-Rio.

If you guys saw the book promos Manabe is releasing his book basically about "Japanese Volleyball" prematurely despite not achieving anything (yet) with the NT as if he fathered a revolutionary format of women's volleyball (in Japan) :S

• Yoshihara was rumored to be one of the candidates for head coach after Nakada stepped down but with Sakai's emergence as president, Manabe took that opportunity and probably sweet talked the board of directors that he has some grand plan even though he hasn't coached anything post-Rio.

If you guys saw the book promos Manabe is releasing his book basically about "Japanese Volleyball" prematurely despite not achieving anything (yet) with the NT as if he fathered a revolutionary format of women's volleyball (in Japan) :S

if he's not getting a medal out of this, he might as well get cash. he's a business man first and foremost.

• Damn, caveman and one drummer in the house

• Denso going to the Final. No 3rd place match so SAGA going home. Zoom in on Yoshitake crying

Saki Ishikura is coming along splendidly. Back attacking and whatnot. With Nakamoto retiring Saki will probably start next year unless she is BCS'd

• I wish all volleyball was like this Okayama/Hitachi match: BCS-free with diving and digging and block coverage out the ass :rose:

• Okayama v Denso for the FINAL tomorrow 11:00am JST Live on Mainichi

• What's the deal with Saiki MIA :/

So far looks like Okayama has not forgotten to show up when it comes to the Finals. If Denso keeps hitting it out of bounds this will be a breeze