Men’s CEV Champions League 2024

• #JeSuisZAKSA

Saddest way to lose a 3 times champion team.

FIVB ruined the game. Too many injuries. That's something a serious federation would not allow, expecially with a limitated pool of professional leagues and players compared to soccer.

I don't think it is fair to blame FIVB while polish league consists of 16 teams which is very unusual. Moreover zaksa didn't even join to FIVB event (wcch) how is it fivb's fault?

• I don't think it is fair to blame FIVB while polish league consists of 16 teams which is very unusual. Moreover zaksa didn't even join to FIVB event (wcch) how is it fivb's fault?

How could they? They had like 2 starters playing during that week. lol

Players came back to clubs overused after the summer. Polish league doesn't help as well, I agree on this.

• best game of the season for Lube, it will be an interesting 2nd leg

• It wasn't, but I don't see how Piacenza can escape safely from Poland. It's not like they're playing like last year in the Final Four of Coppa Italia.

yeah Piacenza is at its lowest, they lost to Taranto less than a week ago. I see JW heavily ahead, but i wouldn’t be surprised by an upset, Piacenza has a lot of great players

• JW is really a good team to see, if only Fornal and Toniutti weren’t awful people

• i don’t know if Piacenza is tired or the camera angle is strange, but it seems that PC isn’t fighting on every ball

• It’s literally the same game as yesterday, when you don’t concretize on winning some sets (and it’s bad coaching from Anastasi) you are gifting the game to the opponents.

• Seems Patry can perform only with French setter. Can’t remember when was the last time he showed such efficiency when playing at club.

Patry is an atrocious opposite, but a great human being. He single handily won the game

• It's a pity that because of the war, clubs from Russia can't play. This is the only nation that could currently fight with the Poles. Clubs from Italy and Turkey have been helpless for several years and this may last for some time. Russia, however, has a greater selection of its players and they could also buy 2-3 stars from the Plus Liga.

• It's a pity that because of the war, clubs from Russia can't play. This is the only nation that could currently fight the Poles. Clubs from Italy and Turkey have been helpless for several years and this may last for some time, i.e. Russia, however, has a greater selection of its players, and they could also buy 2-3 stars from the Plus Liga.

you are kidding me…😂😂😂