Russia - SuperLeague 2023/24

• Terzic what a jerk you are. He just said to Pietrini “you are stupid sorry” :cursing:

He is quite possibly trying to destroy her massive ego and take her down to earth in order to make her stronger mentally. Her "high maintenance" diva attitude is incompatible with the old school authoritarian style of Terzic.

• Lazarenko - Volero 2017-2019

Lukyanova - NCAA Maiami

Klimets - Roma and Turkey

And

It's still different if it's an English centered team.

But Pietrini is probably used to this kind of coaching in Italy too.

Girl has a history of mental breakdown

He is quite possibly trying to destroy her massive ego and take her down to earth in order to make her stronger mentally. Her "high maintenance" diva attitude is incompatible with the old school authoritarian style of Terzic.

Is this sarcasm?

does Pietrini really have a diva like attitude?

• No he is really jerk. When he was coach of Fener, he said “stupid” to Vargas couple of times who is one of the modest player in the world. He is just jerk.

• No he is really jerk. When he was coach of Fener, he said “stupid” to Vargas couple of times who is one of the modest player in the world. He is just jerk.

Tersic belongs to the cultural lineage of Karpol so it's not surprising he's like that. And English is not his first language. Combined with Pietrini almost giving away the match, i can see why he said that.

But yea, definitely not a good look as a coach.

• Terzic kinda insulted Brayelin too in the last time-out of the tiebreak.

• It's still different if it's an English centered team.

But Pietrini is probably used to this kind of coaching in Italy too.

Girl has a history of mental breakdown

Is this sarcasm?

does Pietrini really have a diva like attitude?

Not sure if diva is the right word, but she seems self-centered and exudes an air of indifference during club season at times. I mean, like she couldnt give a damn about the scores. However, she seems very motivated during the national team season.

• Terzic kinda insulted Brayelin too in the last time-out of the tiebreak.

fener fans are not surprised. Seems to be his style of coaching.

He better "fix" whatever's keeping Pietrini lag because he's the one who asked for her to Kazan.

Not sure if diva is the right word, but she seems self-centered and exudes an air of indifference during club season at times. I mean, like she could give a damn about the scores. However, she seems very motivated during the national team season.

oh. That comment by the scandicci coach makes sense now. Because i thought it just got lost in translation or something.

• Tersic belongs to the cultural lineage of Karpol so it's not surprising he's like that. And English is not his first language. Combined with Pietrini almost giving away the match, i can see why he said that.

But yea, definitely not a good look as a coach.

Why the fuck are you trying to justify his unacceptable behaviour? English is not my first language neither, so it is okay if I call you stupid?:roll: combined it your earlier posts, you deserve it more than Pietrini anyways😌

Terzic was very mean to Buse before as well. His attitude is not acceptable and anyone who is trying to justify or sugar coat his behavior deserves the insults terzic throwing:hit:

• Why the fuck are you trying to justify his unacceptable behaviour? English is not my first language neither, so it is okay if I call you stupid?:roll: combined it your earlier posts, you deserve it more than Pietrini anyways😌

Terzic was very mean to Buse before as well. His attitude is not acceptable and anyone who is trying to justify or sugar coat his behavior deserves the insults terzic throwing:hit:

Here comes the person always looking for a fight. In every reply i see of yours, you always reply for the sake of disagreeing and not to discuss.

No one is justifying his actions. I was saying it like when I say a red door is color red. That's it. It's describing the situation.

No, you obviously have no concept of english levels. Your level is surely better than Tersic's.

He's obviously as a loss for words trying to put in as much as he can in a limited time. He doesn't have Kiraly's vocabulary of political correctness.

And Pietrini's mistakes prior to that warrants frustration from any coach.

Sure, that's a poor choice of words on his part.

Coaches who are sometimes crude is surely better than coaches who are very polite during time outs but are unforgiving behind the scenes (Belgium coach anyone?).

So I maintain my stand. It's not something inflammatory. It's you fans who like to find things to be angry about. I should know, I see how Turks are in the comment section

• I saw Lomomotiv a lot of times and I am wodering about Kadochkina. Why is she on bench? Is she injured or just the coach believe that she deserve the bench:gone::gone::gone:?

Anyway I would really like to see her and Parubets in a big club in Italy or Turkey. They are so good.

• I saw Lomomotiv a lot of times and I am wodering about Kadochkina. Why is she on bench? Is she injured or just the coach believe that she deserve the bench:gone::gone::gone:?

Anyway I would really like to see her and Parubets in a big club in Italy or Turkey. They are so good.

she was off her game lately unfortnately. it would be lovely to see more Russians in other leagues.

• Why the fuck are you trying to justify his unacceptable behaviour? English is not my first language neither, so it is okay if I call you stupid?:roll: combined it your earlier posts, you deserve it more than Pietrini anyways😌

what you expect from person who belittle japanese players, call them housewives🤦

• here we go again. it's actually you who's offensive. to say that it is belittling to be called a housewife. your misogyny reeks. get your bigotry out of here.

and you're off topic.

you’re always off-topic here and there🤷 as if you contribute something to forum:roll:oh come on, we all know you call japanese players housewives to belittle them:down:

• you’re always off-topic here and there🤷 as if you contribute something to forum:roll:oh come on, we all know you call japanese players housewives to belittle them:down:

look who's talking. you're the one who came here and spouting off topic discussions. again, it's you who's putting your misogyny front and center here. I stated an observed fact in every society and you made it sound like it's a slur. who said a housewife is an adjective used to belittle someone?

listen to yourself bigot.

• you’re always off-topic here and there🤷 as if you contribute something to forum:roll:oh come on, we all know you call japanese players housewives to belittle them:down:

funny that the moment you read housewife, the word "belittle" is the first thing that came to your mind. my mother was a housewife. she's very strong and kept the family together. just like any housewives who kept their family together since time immemorial. you must have a terrible upbringing for you to think lowly of housewives. please don't join conversations if you're just going to show off your bigotry.

• funny that the moment you read housewife, the word "belittle" is the first thing that came to your mind. my mother was a housewife. she's very strong and kept the family together. just like any housewives who kept their family together since time immemorial. you must have a terrible upbringing for you to think lowly of housewives. please don't join conversations if you're just going to show off your bigotry.

Please, don’t write encyclopedia here and there. Calling pro-athletes housewives show your bad intention and ignorance. Japanese players would sweep your country easily that made you jealous. Anyway i’m not keen to waste my time with you. Byee