Russia - SuperLeague 2023/24

• Moscow took a ss of a video where Ebrar kisses first Tolok and then Brovkina to celebrate the point.

They didn't take SS of the part there she kissed Tolok. This is pure black propaganda and Moscow knows it so well considering how the club is funded.

What's next? Will they take a SS when Volkov kisses a teammate to celebrate a point in men's final? He does it a lot.

I'm just stating their "reasoning." Moscow "saw" what they wanted to see.

their entire statement should have ended with Goncharova's apology.

They sound bitter at this point.

As if they didn't win this thing 4 times in a row.

• oh fucking hell, this is a completely new level of being a sore loser. they represent their country's small man president perfectly. if only russia wasn't banned from international competitions so we could see them becoming a punching bag for turkey and ebrar.

• I'm just stating their "reasoning." Moscow "saw" what they wanted to see.

their entire statement should have ended with Goncharova's apology.

They sound bitter at this point.

As if they didn't win this thing 4 times in a row.

Why are you trying to justify whatever bullshit they say?🤦 What they Godina and Moskow say is bullshit. Such a sore loser they are for targeting opponent players with such under the belt attacks. Happy for Ebrar having a great season but she shouldn't have gone from a homophobe country to another one

• Why are you trying to justify whatever bullshit they say?🤦 What they Godina and Moskow say is bullshit. Such a sore loser they are for targeting opponent players with such under the belt attacks. Happy for Ebrar having a great season but she shouldn't have gone from a homophobe country to another one

Reading comprehension is important.

i'm simply stating their point. Not justifying it.

Go back to my earlier comments. And read the comment you're replying to again.

what do you expect though? Russia has always been too traditional.

All i'm reading from this response from Moscow is bitterness that's all. They're just being petty as this point because they lost.

• Reading comprehension is important.

i'm simply stating their point. Not justifying it.

Go back to my earlier comments. And read the comment you're replying to again.

what do you expect though? Russia has always been too traditional.

All i'm reading from this response from Moscow is bitterness that's all. They're just being petty as this point because they lost.

Why are you stating their point as if it wasn't clear? It is simple hateful bitter comment, nothing complicated requiring your amazing explanation skills:roll:

• Why are you stating their point as if it wasn't clear? It is simple hateful bitter comment, nothing complicated requiring your amazing explanation skills:roll:

Ofcourse my sublime interpretation skills are reserved for people like you. At your service 🧚‍♀️.

Russia is in their defensive mode these days. Anything "westerly" influences, they want to reject. Heck, they marry so early because they're scared they'l get the gay bug.

• Goncha showed middle finger during the game as well. Lol. Not only at the end of the game.

Godina shared a post on her private account. Calls ebrar and brovkina "fagg*t".

Ex Turkish NT player Natalie Hanikoglu liked the post.

I talked with a player from top Russian team. Apperantly, even the girls from Moscow are shocked by this hate speech by Godina. It was all done by her.

• I'm not surprised by that opinion. Russia is uber conservative and traditional. But i'm surprised she said that without reason at all. There's nothing "sexual" in nature about Ebrar and brovkina celebrating.

she's looking for a reason to downplay goncharova's middle finger incident.

• Godina is a great example of good players are not necessarily good people🤦

• Godina is a great example of good players are not necessarily good people🤦

People? For that she needs a functioning brain. Right now, she is a thrash bag, moving around.

I hope someone will finally dare to open their mouth among the Russian athletes and make a stop to this nonsense. Can't imagine how much a regular citizen suffers when I see this happening to Ebrar now.

• It is a pity that Moscow wasted a chance to spotlight what an unsportsmanlike behavior Karakurt has on and off the court. It is really nasty to see. And instead chose to post a text full of misogyny, homophfic and archaic ideas.

Under no circumstances what they did is right. But it is also true that it is a pity that Ebrar's fans use this issue to justify her behavior. Sad.

• It is a pity that Moscow wasted a chance to spotlight what an unsportsmanlike behavior Karakurt has on and off the court. It is really nasty to see. And instead chose to post a text full of misogyny, homophfic and archaic ideas.

Under no circumstances what they did is right. But it is also true that it is a pity that Ebrar's fans use this issue to justify her behavior. Sad.

Just like Ebrar haters are using every single chance to bash her no matter who and how triggered her. I'm not saying her behavior is right but she gets unfair amount of hate in this forum

• Natalia might be a controversial figure but she's right on this one.

Too bad Ebrar is too stubborn to even listen.

🎙️ Natalia Pereira, about her conversation with Ebrar in front of the net at the end of the match:

During the handshake at the net after the game, I wanted to calmly explain to him that I was not being hostile. So I told him: “You should be more respectful to people, because this behavior does not suit a real professional and no one sees it as appropriate. I respect you as a player, as a person, I think you're a great player but your behavior on the field is unacceptable, you need to be more respectful." I congratulated him on his good play for reaching the finals and then I left.

I tried to be polite even though he wasn't. Yes, we are not teammates, but we are all athletes and we do the same thing. And I repeat once again, the main thing for me is respect. I do not support his behavior and I hope there is someone who can explain this to him and that he will listen. Because such behavior does not show him as an athlete in the eyes of other athletes and fans.

I don't like Ebrar's behavior on court, but what exactly do you wish to see? Isolation, constant bullying, and targeting an individual—what if something bad happens to her, for instance? Are you happy that Ebrar is constantly receiving hate for behavior that not only she exhibits, but her opponents do as well?

These videos are from previous seasons between these two teams. The screaming and staring are not new, so what is different now?

• What did Ebrar say? "Thanks for your unsolicited opinion natalia?"😂 Or "You go blame Bia for making you lesbian instead of handing out wisdom?" 🙄

• Just like Ebrar haters are using every single chance to bash her no matter who and how triggered her. I'm not saying her behavior is right but she gets unfair amount of hate in this forum

That's the point. Her fans always finding excuses as who triggered her or what caused her to act like that when we all have seen she just does it because she thinks it's funny when most of the time it makes it look like fool tbh.

That said, all comments about Ebrar should be focus on her unsportsmanlike behavior not on her sexual orientation.

• I don't like Ebrar's behavior on court, but what exactly do you wish to see? Isolation, constant bullying, and targeting an individual—what if something bad happens to her, for instance? Are you happy that Ebrar is constantly receiving hate for behavior that not only she exhibits, but her opponents do as well?

These videos are from previous seasons between these two teams. The screaming and staring are not new, so what is different now?

Lol. Your whole point is that because Ebrar is bullied because she's gay she gets a free pass to act disrepcrfully and unsportsmanlike?

I'm okay with some provocations and afrontes here and there but what Ebrar does goes beyond. If you say otherwise, then you clearly haven't seen the whole playoff series.

• Lol. Your whole point is that because Ebrar is bullied because she's gay she gets a free pass to act disrepcrfully and unsportsmanlike?

I'm okay with some provocations and afrontes here and there but what Ebrar does goes beyond. If you say otherwise, then you clearly haven't seen the whole playoff series.

You misunderstood some of my points... I will take care to explain. Let me put it into simple words: there is mutual bad behavior during the match, so why is Ebrar the only one being targeted? Social media bullying can also lead to many tragedies. Is this the right way to handle it?