Finland

Georgia

Hungary

Iceland

Latvia

Luxembourg

Montenegro

Portugal

• 22 european teams will participate next summer.

Unfortunately Greece, once again decided not to compete.

• 22 european teams will participate next summer.

Unfortunately Greece, once again decided not to compete.

Is it financial reasons?

• slovenia in golden league now :super:

Current roster of Slovenian NT for 2024:

S: Sara Najdič,Eva Pogačar, Žana Ivana Halužan Sagadin,

OH: Maša Pucelj, Mija Siftar, Selena Leban, Lorena Lorber Fijok, Julija Grubišić Čabo,

OP: Nika Markovič,

MB: Saša Planinšec, Mirta Velikonja Grbac, Nika Milošič

L: Katja Banko, Anja Mazej

It seems like we have some kind of drama in Slovenian NT.

Many players refused the invitation to NT, among them: Darja Eržen, Iza Mlakar, Klara Milošič, Lara Rituper, Naja Boisa, Lana Ščuka and Eva Pavlović Mori.

Eva Zatković., Sara Hutinski, Asja Šen told that they need rest and for sure won't be participating in the few first weeks of national team season.

• So sad

Iza mlakar returned and made good games

Lana scuka and eva mori weren't take into account by Bonitta

I tought they would be full player

• They have talented young pool of outsides, so I don't think scuka will be missed a lot. I don't know how are their other setters, but Mori was really bad when she played in turkey. Iza mlakar might be missed though but it seems like volleyball is not her priority

Good that planinsec is back to NT. I think she is an underrated player. Her first season in turkey was amazing

• The coaching team around Michal Mašek has already announced the expanded squad of the Slovak national team. The squad is a mix of experienced players (such as Barbora Koseková, Karin Palgutová and Nikola Radosová) and young talented players (such as Nina Boledovičová).

S: Barbora Koseková (1994), Lucia Sedláčková (1999), Anna Kohútová (2003)

OH: Karin Palgutová (1993), Maria Žernovič (1993), Karolína Fričová (2000), Zuzana Šepeľová (1999), Nikola Radosová (1992), Lucia Herdová (2000), Simona Jelínková (2001), Deana Valentová (2005)

U: Karin Šunderlíková (1999), Diana Návratová (2003), Zuzana Písečná (1997), Michaela Jančová (2003)

B: Katarína Kormendyová (1999), Tereza Hrušecká (2002), Ema Smiešková (2003), Nina Boledovičová (2004), Barbora Truchlá (2006)

L: Michaela Pállová (1999), Skarleta Jančová (1997), Ema Magdinová (1999), Zuzana Justhová (2004)

In my opinion, the squad doesn't contain any big surprises. Compared to last year's Golden League squad, even more experienced players could take part. Because last year, for example, Karin Palgutová, Maria Žernovič and Nikola Radosová did not take part in the Golden League. The first two mentioned were then in the squad for the European Championship.

The reasons why they might take part this year are obvious. For Slovakia, the Golden League is the only major national team event this year. However, with a view to the 2025 World Championships, it is important for Slovakia, as Slovakia does not want to squander its good starting position for participating in a World Championships for the first time.

In terms of the squad, you could perhaps say that the middle block position could become a weak point. Because there, Slovakia has to herald the change for the new generation. Long-time middle blocker Michaela Abrhámová has ended her career and Nina Herelová is out with a torn cruciate ligament.

• I was gonna to ask for herelova...I knew she missed german playoffs for injury but didn't knew it was that bad

• Unfortunately yes. She suffered this serious injury in the last game before the playoffs. The operation will be scheduled soon (April 15th) and then we will see in more detail what happens next. Unfortunately, even an end of her career is possible.

• The Swedish coaching team around Giulio Cesare Bregoli has also announced their expanded squad for the 2024 season. The squad is led by the Haak sisters and Alexandra Lazic. More than half of the squad's players play in the domestic Swedish league.

Setter: Sofia Andersson (2000), Hilda Gustafsson (2002), Vilma Julevik (1999)

Attackers: Anna Haak (1996), Isabelle Haak (1999), Hanna Hellvig (2000), Elin Larsson (2003), Alexandra Lazic (1994), Paulina Lindberg (2002), Cecilia Malm (2002), Saga Nilsson (2001), Sabrina Phinizy (2003), Maya Tabron (2002)

Middle block: Linda Andersson (1998), Hedda Broberg (2001), Maja Jonsson (2003), Kirsten van Leusen (1998), Julia Nilsson (1997)

Libero: Emmy Andersson (1998), Filippa Brink (2001)

Link: KLART: Här är damlandslagets bruttotrupp 2024

• if swedish had decents mbs and setters they could be higher

I remember there talked here about a swedish player from NCAA that was promising

I remember there talked here about a swedish player from NCAA that was promising

So there are two players in the squad who play NCAA in the USA. One would be Maya Tabron, who has played for the University of Colorado Boulder since 2020 and will play for Southern Methodist University this year. The second player is Elin Larsson, who is playing for the University of Portland since 2022.

• Why not Rebecca lazic? Did she quit volleyball?

• Why not Rebecca lazic? Did she quit volleyball?

So Rebecca Lazic doesn't seem to have been active for any club at least this season. I don't know whether that means the end of her career. Because her agency still lists her as a player. But of course the fact that she didn't play this season means she wasn't nominated.

• So Rebecca Lazic doesn't seem to have been active for any club at least this season. I don't know whether that means the end of her career. Because her agency still lists her as a player. But of course the fact that she didn't play this season means she wasn't nominated.

That's what I thought too because I don't remember any news about her getting an injury last season. It is a bummer because she was the one I like more. This means they won't have any bench players to replace lazic and haak

Maja Jonsson is a promising MB. She is 198 cm tall, born in 2003, and represents the best team in Sweden, Engelholm.

• Maja Jonsson is a promising MB. She is 198 cm tall, born in 2003, and represents the best team in Sweden, Engelholm.

What happened to helvig? Wasn't she supposed to be next big thing from Sweden?:teach:

• What happened to helvig? Wasn't she supposed to be next big thing from Sweden?:teach:

Hellvig is playing for a decent team, Sm'Aesch Pfeffingen in Switzerland and is on the NT roster as well. I am not sure, however, if she is going to be a pivotal or main contributor in the future as Sweden doesnt really need strong attackers or offensive wingers with the Haak sisters and Lazic. Swedens weak spots are libero, setter and MBs.