Oh: Lozo, Uzelac, Lazović, Milenković, Ivanović, Mateska

3.5 Guideti will arrive

5.5 11 players from Jedinstvo and Tent

S: Miljević, Ranković

Opp: Mijatović

L: Medved, Gočanin

MB: Šućurović, Osmajić, Čikuc, Malešević

Oh: Tica, Cvetković

Kurtagić and Bjelica will come last, not a date yet, Kurtagić play today so I expect 10 days rest.

No Popović at all as I expected.

Pušić will probably show up for w2.

Vidačić i guess not at all.

• I thought popovic might have been serious about wanting to come back

• Does this mean bjelica and Kurtagic will likely not be week 1 ?

• My guess for week 1

Mirkovic, Miljevic/Perovic

Bjelica, Taubner/Zelenovic

Uzelac, Lozo, Lazovic, Milenkovic, Tica

Kurtagic, Osmajic, Malesevic

Jegdic, Pakic/Gocanin

I expect Bjelica to be there regardless of if she plays or not, just as safe option in case youngster fails and to boost team spirit as captain and veteran (Mirkovic would make good captain as well)
    Only ? is OH position really, I think Uzelac, Lazovic and Lozo are locked while 2 last spots will be decided on preparations. I expect Milenkovic to be there most likely to test if she can be useful as def sub for Paris but Lazovic is closer to that imo.. still we need 2nd defensive OH in squad so she should be 4th.
    5th OH (I expect us to go with 5) could be Tica since Guidetti mentioned he found her interesting and she is back to back MVP of our league.. on the other hand we know ossrb is gonna lob for one of Mijatovic/Cvetkovic to be included so one of them might take it.

Ofc I’m excited that Tica, Ivanovic and Mateska are in VNL roster but I don’t expect any of them to get some huge time to play, not even Tica unfortunately.
    OH spots are not determined for Paris (except Brankica and Busa) so I think Guidetti will use VNL to test Uzelac, Lozo, Lazovic and potentionally Milenkovic to see who is most ready and who can work with who. Lozo/Uzelac/Lazovic will likely carry the biggest load of this VNL on OH position although I would really like to see Tica get a chance against weaker teams for start.

starters will be something like:
    Mirkovic/Taubner

Lazovic/ Uzelac or Lozo

Kurtagic/Osmajic

Jegdic

although my ideal (not strongest) would be:

Perovic/Zelenovic

Uzelac/Tica

Kurtagic/Osmajic

Jegdic

• I think you got wrong impression about roster. Team for Paris is already locked, and nobody here fight for the spot.

Lozo is on the list just because she had 2 much break, more than 2 months.

Lazović, Uzelac, Kurtagić, Jegdic are there because they need match experience and this is perfect time for them to shine but they will play just first 2 weeks.

Milenković will probably miss one of the first two weeks because she will be most experienced one in w3, week when no player from Paris will be there.

• Bjelica is in training so she’ll definitely be going week 1 imo.

Also interesting that Blagojevic is wearing full player practice gear including a practice jersey with a number on it.

Also also Sylvia is there so maybe she is seriously in contention

• So first sneak peak from training

Team1 - Bjelica, Mirković, Uzelac, Lozo, Osmajić, Malešević, Medved

Team2 - Bukilić, Miljević, Ivanović, Milenković, Kurtagić and Popović

Other teams are unknown, players available:

Perović, Ranković

Zelenović, Taubner

Tica, Lazović, Mijatović, Cvetković, Mateska

Čikuc, Šućurović, Kirov

Jegdic, Palić, Gočanin

Pušić resting, Vidačić unknown

• weird that Kurtagic isn’t on team one

• Has anyone watched Popovic lately ? Does she still have it ?

• Most of all, does she sleep at night? She looks like a zoombie in that pic. :white:

I guess you are seeing her first time in your life then hahaha, she always looking like that. It is kinda chronic/genetic not because of lack of sleep LoL.

• I guess you are seeing her first time in your life then hahaha, she always looking like that. It is kinda chronic/genetic not because of lack of sleep LoL.

I don’t care if she sleeps lol. Can she dig and pass still ahahaa