Meliha Diken

Saliha Şahin

Tuğba İvegin

Libero

Ayça Aykaç

Gizem Örge

Melis Yılmaz

Simge Aköz

• Did anyone watch İlayda Mumcular and Defne Başyolcu this season?

I saw some of her match stats. She had some good and some average matches. Definitely there is a room to improve. I hope a team like Sarıyer or Aydın can invest on her. They should guarantee her starting 6 and let her play. Same for Defne. Some team should give her starting spot and build the team around her. They need better competition than TVF 1. Lig

• I liked the roster, I'd replace Defne(she hasn't played at all and she was back up 2nd league) and Bianka, but these 2 names won't make the training rosters.

I'd like Begüm to train couple of days with main squad but middle position is packed.

It's unfortunate for Arelya and Buket. They had good seasons abroad but Dilay is our future and Sıla already has come connection with players.

I also don't think there is any logic to add Idilnaz, maybe it'd be better to write Liza's name. She was better than Bianka in junior teams. (I don't think she will made any difference in senior level tho.)

My one and only criticism is why there is no "yasemin ozel" as opp. I think she even had better season than Alexia. We are very tiny in opp after Ebrar's transition to OH, and Alexia-Vargas can't play together. Yasemin should have been there as Vargas' back up for training purposes.

Not too many but I watched Bianka İlayda Mumcular against Serbia on 27th of Jan24 at the beginning benched but as soon as she stepped in, she made a huge impact and changed the match with an excellent performance. I know that, this not enough and needs more time to prove the consistency but all I can say that, she is very talented with very good foundation, focused, highly motivated and very strong. These specs are good enough for recognition. Surely Santarelli and his technical staff noticed this performance.

Truly, I have not much insight about Defne Başyolcu.

• I thought Naz would have been considered at least in the wide roster. Sure she had some inconsistencies in Eczacibasi but she also showed some flashes of brilliance and with a bit of determination to win gold in Paris, she could be even better. Besides, she won't have to worry about having to set Boskovic so that solves half of her problems. (Just kidding :lol:)

• I thought Naz would have been considered at least in the wide roster. Sure she had some inconsistencies in Eczacibasi but she also showed some flashes of brilliance and with a bit of determination to win gold in Paris, she could be even better. Besides, she won't have to worry about having to set Boskovic so that solves half of her problems. (Just kidding :lol:)

She announced her retirement from NT already

• She announced her retirement from NT already

Awww. Was hoping she would make a comeback at least for this year. Oh well. Elif and Cansu it is, then.

• Not too many but I watched Bianka İlayda Mumcular against Serbia on 27th of Jan24 at the beginning benched but as soon as she stepped in, she made a huge impact and changed the match with an excellent performance. I know that, this not enough and needs more time to prove the consistency but all I can say that, she is very talented with very good foundation, focused, highly motivated and very strong. These specs are good enough for recognition. Surely Santarelli and his technical staff noticed this performance.

Truly, I have not much insight about Defne Başyolcu.

I've watched that game too,she was a good substitute. However I like Liza safranova more indeed, she was always starter in youth and junior NTs . That's why I was surprised that İlayda was invited instead of Liza. I thought maybe İlayda had a great season in second division 🤷