World League 2008

• Krasimir Gaydarski, Boyan Yordanov, Hristo Tsvetanov and Metodi Ananiev won't play in the next two matches with Finland.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Marcin Wika and Paweł Woicki won't play in the next two games against Japan, because of Paweł's wedding :) So Łukasz Żygadło will get one chance to persuade Lozano, I dont't think he will go to OG, but as long as a ball in the game, so maybe...

"Siatkówka bowiem jest sportem wyjątkowym..." Z.Ambroziak

"... bo najlepszy w Polsce jest olsztyński AZS!"

• I saw a glimpse of the last points, and Brasil don't look that unstoppable.

But still they won the game in straight sets and I doubt French NT could have done more than win a set today... ;(

• USA can **************. And their coach - I don't know his name but with his 6 diplomas. Americans are so swellen up and also Mauro Berutto! In the first game against Bulgaria he said that the game was like a training for them! HAHA. I'm advising both coaches to smear their ASS*S with big portion of vaseline, because in Bulgaria, in Varna we will be with FULL SQUAD!

Bleh this post annoyed me. Was actually gonna record and upload USA-BUL match but now don't feel like it. :P

• Well, with Bulgaria's defeat against Finland today, it looks like the games against USA will also be training games ... :whistle:

• The only thing I really wish now is our team to be in a top shape for the OG. I hope that evrything will be Ok there.

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• Poland 3 - 1 Japan (25:14, 25:23, 19:25, 25:17)
    good job ;)

• redhawkvb, thank you very much :thumbup:

Results 12.07
    Pool A
    Brazil - France 3-0 (25-22 25-17 27-25) stats

Pool B
    Korea - Cuba 1-3 (25-21 23-25 18-25 19-25) stats
    Russia - Italy 3-2 (25-20 24-26 27-29 25-22 15-12) stats

Pool C
    Bulgaria - Finland 2-3 (28-30 25-18 23-25 29-27 15-17) stats
    USA - Spain 3-1 (24-26 25-22 25-13 25-18 ) stats

Pool D
    Egypt - China 3-0 (25-15 25-22 25-17) stats
    Poland - Japan 3-1 (25-14 25-23 19-25 25-17) stats

• Good games by Polish team, better than against China. However, Japan is weaker and played without some players, so I'm not in euphory... Good play by Możdżonek in the first match.
    Bulgaria lost to Finland. That's a surprise! I didn't expect it.
    Now I think the final in Rio de Janeiro should be: Brazil, France, Russia, Poland, USA and one team with wild card (maybe Bulgaria? But I think FIVB may give it to Italy).

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• This is something! A big tallent in straight meaning of this word.

The most important 3:

• Now I think the final in Rio de Janeiro should be: Brazil, France, Russia, Poland, USA and one team with wild card (maybe Bulgaria? But I think FIVB may give it to Italy).

France must win at least one game in Serbia next week to qualify. That won't be easy even if Serbia will have all the pressure. So I think Serbia's and France's chances to advance to the final are quite the same...

• France must win at least one game in Serbia next week to qualify. That won't be easy even if Serbia will have all the pressure. So I think Serbia's and France's chances to advance to the final are quite the same...

Oh, yes, you are right. But I hope France will be able to do that. It would be good for your team to play in this final, since French won't play in OG.

The most important 3:

• Blbla
    Bulgaria - Finland 3-1
    Vlado Nikolov with injury.

I expected, that Bulgaria would win the second match. But the defeat yesterday was crucial...

The most important 3: