European Qualification for the Olympic Games 2008

• Haha, man!
    Andre Nascimento! The last year he played in Trento. I spoke to him in Katowice. He is wonderful player and man.
    You don't know because you don't want to know. When Boyan can win something with NT or his club everybody will be able to appreciate his abilities. For instance, Poltavky can be the best opposite but he can't win something. He lost concentration...
    When Bulgaria plays do you see their opponets on the court? You aren't objective. In the Volleyball planet there are many other team and players that aren't connected with Bulgaria.
    Also i have a question...You wrote that Bruno had been elected as one of the best setters of World Cup. Is it true?? I think his name is Marcelo Elgarten.

I really don't know of Andre is an opposite or receiver, I thought he is a receiver that's why I didn't mention. Andre is amasing player. Sorry, it was my mistake. About Poltavskiy, really, I don't like him at all, but HE IS the best opposite in the moment, doesn't matter that he hadn't won anything. In volleyball is much more difficult to win title, than in football, because volleyball is more "team" sport than football. You may be the best but still not tow in something, like Matey Kaziysky in the moment. It's not only depends on Poltavskiy to win something, there is no "I" in "T" "E" "A" "M" if you inderstand me.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• I really don't know of Andre is an opposite or receiver, I thought he is a receiver that's why I didn't mention. Andre is amasing player. Sorry, it was my mistake. About Poltavskiy, really, I don't like him at all, but HE IS the best opposite in the moment, doesn't matter that he hadn't won anything. In volleyball is much more difficult to win title, than in football, because volleyball is more "team" sport than football. You may be the best but still not tow in something, like Matey Kaziysky in the moment. It's not only depends on Poltavskiy to win something, there is no "I" in "T" "E" "A" "M" if you inderstand me.

Yes, sure. I understand you. But it´s a fact that Poltavky couldn´t win something important. When he served well, other players couldn´t manage to win the game (i mean the last ball of EC against Spain). But if we had won we wouldn´t deserve it because the champions can´t play so bad in the final game. (i mean russian reception)
    Andre is opposite, check brazilian arrangement.If Marcelo is on 1 position, Andre is on the 4.

• Yeah, it was my mistake about Andre, I am sorry. I can't wait to the olympics. :D

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Allesandro Fei may not play in Izmir.

• Zlatanov and Simeonov most probably will be in the squad. :down:

• It is getting worst for polish NT,
    Mariusz Wlazły injured in todays training,
    it is not yet known how much is it bad,

• Zlatanov and Simeonov most probably will be in the squad. :down:

why is it bad? i`m very happy to see both them in the team, maybe mister Zlatanov will be again AS amused AS he was when i spoke to him in bulgarian last time :whistle:

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• I don't like them, I don't approve their choice, I can't imagine myself playing for another country, that's just men and according to me you have to play only for one team and that's to be yours. I wish both of them health and luck, but I'll never support and like them, if it was me when playing against them, I'll play with more motivation to prove them their wrong. You can be the best player, but if you're not a person.... Bulgaria has better players than Zlatanov and Simeonov in the squad, so I am not interested in them. I hope Buglaria will face Italy (and beat it 7th consecutive time since summer of 2005 in the world league) in order to prove them they were wrong.

• i like them both very much. They are really great players, especially Zlatanov (and very nice person) and for me there is no difference if someone is playing for China, Urugway or RPA...

Do you really think if u Bulgaria beat Italy even milion times Zlatanov and Simeonov will think "oh no i should have been staying in Bulgaria"? :lol: So all Poles should hate Lasko because he is Pole and play for Italy... This was choice of his family to move to Italy when he was young, everyone in Poland respect him, most because he didnt forget polish language. The same is with both Bulgarians.

But i`m talking to the biggest patriot on the world so... nevermind :whistle:

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• whAt do you think about turkish team? do you think they have any chance?

• Telling the true not much... i know only two turkish players so i shouldn`t speak much about them (Sinan Tanik cause he is playing in polish league and Volkan Guc cause he is a star of turkish team). That is all my knowledge about Turkey... anyway we will see soon ;)

Plamen Konstantinov

• Dear Ann, it's not about moving in another country or things like that, Matey had spent his entire childhood in France, because of his parents playing there, but he doesn't play for France. It's all up to if you want to play for your country or not, if you don't you'll find a reason. :)

• soo? :what: what is wrong if they play for Italy and not for Bulgaria? that was their own choice and what? are they worse players? no. As i said, i don`t care about it, for me the most important is HOW player plays not where.
    But ok, nevermind, first it is not right topic about it and second whatever i say it won`t change anything.

Plamen Konstantinov

• soo? :what: what is wrong if they play for Italy and not for Bulgaria? that was their own choice and what? are they worse players? no. As i said, i don`t care about it, for me the most important is HOW player plays not where.
    But ok, nevermind, first it is not right topic about it and second whatever i say it won`t change anything.

National kit is not something you can walk around and change everytime they offer you more money, or your wife doesn't like the surrounding, like in your beloved club teams. It's a matter of honour to wear it, it's a team, and it's a national one, write what you want, the National team is beyond everything.

• Allesandro Fei may not play in Izmir.

Meoni also won't go to Izmir.

not even Tencati and Perazzolo are in the 12 for physical problems, they are:

Centrali: Bovolenta, Mastrangelo, Sala

Schiacciatori: Zlatanov, Cernic, Savani, Martino

Opposti: Cisolla, Simeonov

Palleggiatori: Coscione, Travica

Libero: Manià

it's a really emergency italy :sos:

• Wlazly also will miss the qualification tournament in Izmir. I think that it's also an emergency poland.

• Yes, it's terrible. Two great (maybe the best in the team) players are out of the squad :roll: But we can't complain about it and we have to fight with players we have.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Polish squad is totally crazy :D

12 for Izmir:

setters: Zagumny, Żygadło
    opposite: Gruszka, Kurek
    middle blockers: Pliński, Grzyb, Możdżonek
    receivers: Świderski, Murek, Gierczyński, Wika
    libero: Ignaczak (yeaaah! :thumbup: )

Plamen Konstantinov