World Cup 2007

• Quote from "Nastja"

Serbia vs Thailand 3:1 (25:20 18:25 25:17 26:24)

Cuba vs USA 2:3 (25:20 21:25 18:25 25:20 11:25)
    as expected a really tight match and im happy with the result ;)

I'm in denial now, I WAAAAAAAAAAAAANT to see USA x Cuba!! :shock: :shock: I'm so HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY NOW! :D:D:D:D

Instead, I'm watching Brazil x Kenya :(... A player blocked Sheilla and they comemorated like they had won the match... how would they celebrate if they actually won the match? 8)
    besides that, not that easy, but still easy game for Brazil today!

• Brazil beat Kenia 3 - 0 (25-16, 25-07, 25-14)

The match itself was very boring... the bad thing about it was Sassá's injury in the neck. But it seems she'll be ok.

Tomorrow Brazil will have its first real match in this competition against Cuba.

• No surprises again. Poland had clear 3-0 victory over Cubans who played very bad. Poles played qouite good, but not perfect. Tomorrow we have very difficult and important game against USA. USA showed many good actions and mobilisation in Polish team must be high, if we want to win. But it is of course possible. Poland knows how to play against USA.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Quote from "Konrad"

Poland had clear 3-0 victory over Cubans who played very bad.

A look into future, perhaps? :P

Not an encouraging result for Serbia today, Thailand got demolished against Italy and now they took a set. :? If there's anything positive about it it's that our 17 year-old MB Stefana Veljkovic played and scored 9 points. That's nice for her.
    But really, WC is not a place for young talents to get experience, our best team should be here, but there's nothing that can be done about it now. :roll:

• Quote from "zik013"

is Nikolic ok ?? was she just substituted to rest her ??

I didn't see the game, but there is no report on injury in the Serbian media. She probably didn't play well and was substituted.

• 15:20 in the 4th set, I think the match is going to USA

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• The match goes on but the only good solution and last chance is to put her out... (sadly)

but the situation doesn't seem to change...

No way!! neither a cute and talented player can help today...

so our poor marco can only close his eyes...

and give the better opponents a clear victory...

see you soon for another critic report by oksal ! ;)

• Quote from "Youstyna"

Poland - USA 1:3 (21:25, 25:12, 25:27, 17:25)

pa pa beijing :bye:

Youstyna, why do you say that?
    It was pity that Poland lost the game. They played very well in the 3rd set but lost finally because of careless mistakes.
    In the 4th set, Pol had good start. But the girls seem exhausted, maybe nervous, they made so many mistakes, especially Kasia. :(

• Quote from "NaLuAh~C"

Youstyna, why do you say that?
    It was pity that Poland lost the game. They played very well in the 3rd set but lost finally because of careless mistakes.
    In the 4th set, Pol had good start. But the girls seem exhausted, maybe nervous, they made so many mistakes, especially Kasia. :(

Yeah, I agree with naluah, Poland still has chances, that's volleyball, that's sport. :)

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• some wonders would have to happen to win the ticket to beijing. Brazil will go, we would have to win everything what is for winning and different teams aren't sleeping. for example poorly i can see our match against cuba because our reception isn't too good (though today wasn't so bad...)

glinka and podolec tried but nothing came out :(

but we are playing until the end not yet wasted

• Anyway Poland will have chance even if the team doesn't get a visa to Bejing from the WC.

• Quote from "Joana"

A look into future, perhaps? :P

Yes, my mistake of course. I meant Peruvians. I don't expect such a result against Cuba, wich played well against Brasil.
    Today Poland could have won the game, but USA was much better in the ends o the sets (I don't mention second set). As youstyna said it is not impossible to get a ticket to Beijing, but the way to China is very long now :? Now one day-off and game against Cuba. I suppose it is the last chance for us in the tournaments. I'm sure Poland will beat Kenya, Thailand, Dominicana, South Korea, maybe Japan. But if you want to go to OG, you have to win against somebody stronger...Sad but true.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Yeah, I don't think Poland has much chances now. Italy and Brazil will get two spots, that's 90% certainty. Then you have Poland, Serbia, USA and Cuba struggling for the last one. Considering the US already beat two of them - Cuba and Poland - and Poland has lost to the two strong teams she faced, I think she is out.
    I saw my first game in the WC, Cuba vs Brazil. It was a good match, but Cuba missed Calderon. Brazilians improved a lot their serves, Sheila and Paula mostly. Jaqueline served pretty strong.

• WOWWWWW. Brazil and cuba played a excelente game today. very emotion. paula pequeno and ruiz not respect the block. fofao played very well, your distribuition was various, and cuba's player were crazy. jaqueline and sheilla destoyed in serves. fabiana was very quick in spike.

3-2 brasil(25-19, 19-25,25-17,19-25,15-11)